Windows 10: Game suggestions?

Discus and support Game suggestions? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone of you suggest me a game, a RTS game something like the likes of Rise of Nations or Europa Universalis with real nations that's based on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlueBaron, Dec 17, 2015.

1. BlueBaron Win User

Game suggestions?

Can someone of you suggest me a game, a RTS game something like the likes of Rise of Nations or Europa Universalis with real nations that's based on the modern era?

:)

BlueBaron, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Holo Game Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset mic not working

Hi Joy.

Unfortunately the troubleshooting doesn't find any issues.

Also, all of my drivers are up-to date.

With the third part of what you advised, there is no comparability tab?

Thanks for the reply but case lies unresolved.

Holo Game, Dec 17, 2015
  3. DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION (FSPFltd2.sys)

Bro it's not staring

If i start then this blue screen comes continuously

Any solution

Yakers game, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

Game suggestions?

1. Game suggestions? - Similar Threads - Game suggestions

2. Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you're all doing well. I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm excited to dive into my favorite games. However, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where the game consistently freezes and crashes at random intervals during gameplay.I've...
  3. Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you're all doing well. I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm excited to dive into my favorite games. However, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where the game consistently freezes and crashes at random intervals during gameplay.I've...
  4. Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working: I purchased the Zoombinis game via Microsoft store, but even though I followed the instructions from a previous thread to resolve this issue, it doesn't work. I have tried resetting the app, and I have made sure that the game is on Journey, not on Practice. I feel pretty...
  5. Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoombinis from Microsoft Store not saving the game, suggested solutions are not working: I purchased the Zoombinis game via Microsoft store, but even though I followed the instructions from a previous thread to resolve this issue, it doesn't work. I have tried resetting the app, and I have made sure that the game is on Journey, not on Practice. I feel pretty...
  6. Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error?: Hi there, I was playing Halo on my Lenovo laptop via Steam when it crashed screen froze and gave me a weird headphone audio, then went black and laptop restarted itself. When I tried to relaunch the game, even though the game files exist on my computer, I was prompted to...
  7. Nvidia suggests uninstalling latest Windows 10 updates to fix gaming issues

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia suggests uninstalling latest Windows 10 updates to fix gaming issues: This month’s first mandatory cumulative updates were released in the second week with the promise of fixing problems that had been plaguing many users. However, despite the changelog says there are no critical issues, the list of issues in Windows 10 KB5001330 is growing...
  8. Suggest me some Gaming RAMs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suggest me some Gaming RAMs: Hey guys, Can you suggest me some 8GB good gaming RAMs which can enhance my gaming experience and would be compatible with my motherboard - msi AMD Motherboard B450 PRO-VDH Max Pro Series Please suggest me something which I can buy through Amazon India. Thanks a...
  9. Question/Suggestion - manage *offline* AND *online* gaming time as well as hardware access...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question/Suggestion - manage *offline* AND *online* gaming time as well as hardware access...: I've been trying to make parental controls work using both Microsoft Family to control the hardware access and Circle Home Plus to control online access. I have to use both because Family will allow me to lock their computer profile so that they can't get access it before a...
  10. I have lag while recording from the xbox game bar any suggestions to reduce it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have lag while recording from the xbox game bar any suggestions to reduce it?: My fps drops while recording in my pc while in my other pc (which has low performance) there is no such lag The laptop I'm currently using : MSI GL65 leopard i7 9750h Gtx 1650 RAM:8GB submitted by /u/Ok_Boomer91664 [link] [comments]...