Windows 10: Game won't uninstall from Surface

Discus and support Game won't uninstall from Surface in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Surfacebook 4 and I am trying to uninstall/reinstall a game, State of Decay 2, from my device because the game itself is having issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CoryValdivieso, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Game won't uninstall from Surface

Hello, I have a Surfacebook 4 and I am trying to uninstall/reinstall a game, State of Decay 2, from my device because the game itself is having issues with an update the developer is trying to push through. However, every time I hit uninstall, nothing happens. I have hit it multiple times. I also have gone to Settings - Apps - and then Advanced Options for State of Decay 2 and have tried to uninstall it from there and also try to reset it, but the reset just spins and does nothing. Please help me uninstall and reinstall this game.

:)

CoryValdivieso, Aug 12, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Game won't uninstall from Surface

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Game won't uninstall from Surface

1. Game won't uninstall from Surface - Similar Threads - Game won't uninstall

2. Game won't download after uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't download after uninstalling.: I downloaded the Sims 4 game in EA play. And then I deleted the mods in the OneDrive folder, because of which they stopped working and I deleted the application and its folders in OneDrive. Now I constantly get an error when downloading the game, or it just takes a long time...
  3. Game won't download after uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game won't download after uninstalling.: I downloaded the Sims 4 game in EA play. And then I deleted the mods in the OneDrive folder, because of which they stopped working and I deleted the application and its folders in OneDrive. Now I constantly get an error when downloading the game, or it just takes a long time...
  4. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  5. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  6. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT: IS THERE A WAY TO UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT THAT ARE NO LONGER USED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-games-from-microsoft/df778919-8f14-4fcc-969e-e3afbdf9c66e
  9. How to uninstall game from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall game from Store: I can't delete Forza Horrizon 4 need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-game-from-store/685fde4e-10f1-4f36-8d2e-2135c4f41089"
  10. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-loaded games won't uninstall: I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks!...