Windows 10: GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_bee37

Discus and support GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_bee37 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Ver 1803 Build 17134.165 I have a Windows 10 service that is constantly taking up more and more RAM. C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LavenDORK, Jul 14, 2018.

1. LavenDORK Win User

GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_bee37

Windows 10 Pro
    Ver 1803 Build 17134.165

I have a Windows 10 service that is constantly taking up more and more RAM.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k BcastDVRUserService -s BcastDVRUserService
    HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BcastDVRUserService_8a532

It says the service is manual start, but will start absorbing memory at will any time after boot.

The service doesn't seem to stop at a certain amount of RAM, it will consume more and more until Windows crashes.
    It only takes several minutes to reach this crashing point, if the service seems idle, I can replicate the issue by opening the xbox app and navigating to the Game DVR tab.

I was going to try uninstalling the Game DVR feature through Turn Windows features on or off, but it's simply not there.

Is there any way to refresh the files for Game DVR alone, without reinstalling, refreshing or renewing my Windows Installation?

sfc -scannow shows no issues.

:)

LavenDORK, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Jjoogood Win User
    GameDVR Listing Problems (Windows 10)

When I record a video on the GameDVR application, the footage does not appear in the GameDVR listings though it appears in the location that I set it to. This means that I can not trim or upload the video within the app.

I have tried:

- Restarting computer.

- Deleting everything inside folder.

- Recording another video.

Thanks!

Jjoogood, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_bee37 - Similar Threads - GameDVR Broadcast User

2. GameDVR and Broadcast Consume RAM too much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GameDVR and Broadcast Consume RAM too much: I found that GameDVR and Broadcast user services with the name svchost.exe Service Host: GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_987b0 eats up a lot of the remaining RAM. It will even take up more than 6GB of RAM when I run a game or even Idle. I have even turned off the "Record...
  3. GameDVR and Broadcast Consume RAM too much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameDVR and Broadcast Consume RAM too much: I found that GameDVR and Broadcast user services with the name svchost.exe Service Host: GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_987b0 eats up a lot of the remaining RAM. It will even take up more than 6GB of RAM when I run a game or even Idle. I have even turned off the "Record...
  4. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GameDVR and Broadcast User Service: This blasted process spikes my GPU to 100% usage for no reason, resulting in crashes. I followed some advice to turn it off from a different post on this site, but I couldn’t complete the last step, Remove-AppxPackage. I kept getting the error “Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay :...
  5. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service

GameDVR and Broadcast User Service: This blasted process spikes my GPU to 100% usage for no reason, resulting in crashes. I followed some advice to turn it off from a different post on this site, but I couldn’t complete the last step, Remove-AppxPackage. I kept getting the error “Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay :...
  6. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GameDVR and Broadcast User Service: Why is this process taking up so much CPU and RAM? I never used Xbox Game Bar, and I disabled it, it's still taking up processing power.Is it recording all stuff I'm doing on my computer or what?...
  8. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service

GameDVR and Broadcast User Service: Why is this process taking up so much CPU and RAM? I never used Xbox Game Bar, and I disabled it, it's still taking up processing power.Is it recording all stuff I'm doing on my computer or what?...
  9. Modify Service "GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_4a805"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Modify Service "GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_4a805"?: I wish to modify/disable the service "GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_4a805"? I tried accessing the properties via Computer Management, but when i modify any of the fields then click OK, i get the error message, "The parameter is incorrect", and i have to cancel out....
  10. GameDVR and Broadcast User Service 50% usage on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GameDVR and Broadcast User Service 50% usage on my laptop.: [ATTACH] While searching through the processes in my Task Manager, I found out that the GPU was being used up. I had that problem since around four months ago. I searched through finding that one of the service hosts are causing it. On some days, it's totally fine, on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BcastDVRUserService GameDVR and Broadcast User Service

2. service BcastDVRUserService

3. disable service GameDVR and Broadcast

4. Game DVR and broadcast error,
  5. BcastDVRUserService_6ff69 GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_,
  6. gamedvr and broadcast user service