Windows 10: Gamepad is shown add a keyboard ?

Discus and support Gamepad is shown add a keyboard ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, So i have a problem here. When i connected my gamepad via bluetooth, the gamepad name was "GamepadPlus" but when i go to Devices and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tran Hoang Thai An, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Gamepad is shown add a keyboard ?

Dear Microsoft,
    So i have a problem here. When i connected my gamepad via bluetooth, the gamepad name was "GamepadPlus" but when i go to Devices and Printers, it show the GamepadPlus is a KEYBOARD, and then when i clicked right mouse button on the KEYBOARD shotcurt, it had agame contrller settings? Can you guys tell me how to reinstall the driver? Gamepad is shown add a keyboard ? 0156d3c1-77e8-43d1-ab7b-177741ddad26?upload=true.png

:)

Tran Hoang Thai An, Aug 4, 2018

2. Configure your keyboard into a GamePad. Using Windows 10.

Hello,

Please answer the questions below:

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?
    • Do you have any problem in configuring the keyboard as gamepad?
    • Do you get any error?
    • How are you trying to configure the keyboard as gamepad?

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 4, 2018
  3. TRWOV Win User
    Gamepad editor for steam?

I've used Pinnacle game profiler for games that don't have native gamepad support. It applies profiles automatically so it's pretty convenient for steam.

I would suggest you to set controls for keyboard+mouse and then map those with the software. I'd guess that remapping to a gamepad directly would mess the input.

TRWOV, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Gamepad is shown add a keyboard ?

Bluetooth gamepad recognized as keyboard

i have a similar problem , my gamepad works perfect with android,linux,ios and its worked plug n play in my pc with win 7 ,but dont work very well with win 10.

my gamepad is bluetooth and when i pair it with win 10, the win 10 identify 3 bluetooth profiles, gamepad, keyboard and mouse then make a chaos.

sometime i press the "X" button and its work like the "intro" , sometimes its work like the mouses´s left button and sometime its work fine. and i cant disable the "bluetooth profiles" ,if i disable the "keyboard bluetooth" driver , it´s doenst work.

eduardogarcia1, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Gamepad is shown add a keyboard ?

1. Gamepad is shown add a keyboard ? - Similar Threads - Gamepad shown add

2. Remove Keyboards that are not shown in settings and ps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Keyboards that are not shown in settings and ps: Hello EveryoneFirst of all, sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.I work on a Lenovo Legion 7 with windows 11 Pro 22H2since yesterday i have additional Keyboards installed.Intsalled all the langages and Keyboards ind the settings and unistalled them again, beside of...
  3. Remove Keyboards that are not shown in settings and ps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Keyboards that are not shown in settings and ps: Hello EveryoneFirst of all, sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.I work on a Lenovo Legion 7 with windows 11 Pro 22H2since yesterday i have additional Keyboards installed.Intsalled all the langages and Keyboards ind the settings and unistalled them again, beside of...
  4. On Screen Keyboard For Gamepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    On Screen Keyboard For Gamepad: Hey I have a question I need the gamepad to work for the on screen keyboard just like an xbox can you tell me how to do that thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-keyboard-for-gamepad/93b4150f-93b4-4c0d-8494-ca3d509599a6
  5. Gamepad recognized as Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad recognized as Keyboard: my gamepad is being recognized as a keyboard. I have tried reinstalling drivers and still no solution to this problem. theres no vibration for it anymore any solution?...
  6. Gamepad inputs turning into keyboard inputs on Windows 10

Gamepad inputs turning into keyboard inputs on Windows 10: I have a RetroBit N64 Controller, a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and a Sony DualShock 4. Whenever I try to use any of them, all of the buttons on them turn into keys as if they were on a keyboard. For example, the C-Stick/C-buttons turn into the scrolling wheel on a mouse,...
  7. Gamepad

Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  8. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...
  9. No account shown in mail add an account

in Browsers and Email
    No account shown in mail add an account: Hello, I'm using W10 mail (everything is up to date) and when I try to add a mail account I see the "choose an account" window but it's empty. I currently have no mail account that has been added. I tried to uninstall mail, reinstall it with Microsoft store but this...
  10. Wrong characters shown. Keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong characters shown. Keyboard issue: Hi My PC showed UK Keyboard after W10 installed, the only issue I found was that "@" showed instead of " " " and vice versa. To fix this I changed the keyboard to US Keyboard, as it had been until W10, that fixed the problem but when I reboot it reverts to UK Keyboard....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepad is shown as Bluetooth keyboard