Windows 10: Gamepad / Joystick Query

Discus and support Gamepad / Joystick Query in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone recommend a Gamepad / Joystick for playing games, as my old Logitech ChillSteam keeps auto firing while playing some games like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kuyenmotdivad, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Gamepad / Joystick Query

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a Gamepad / Joystick for playing games, as my old Logitech ChillSteam keeps auto firing while playing some games like BattleBorn and Overwatch, which can be very annoying.

Thanks for any help.

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Sep 26, 2016

2. hama black force gamepad doesnt recognised by windows 10 and a don't have windows 10 drivers for that gamepad

Hi Ivan,

You may download the driver from the link mentioned below and check. Click on the download icon above from the link below mentioned.

Download HAMA Black Force USB Gamepad Driver 1.0 for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Sep 26, 2016
  3. Xbox Type MS Gamepad Configuration

Can the MS Model 1403;1086 Xbox type gamepad joystick sensitivity be adjusted?

RussHauser, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Gamepad / Joystick Query

Logitec F310 (usb wired) is good has a switch on rear for Direct X input (Variable speed triggers) or direct (on/off triggers) for old games that don't require analog, they are very reliable if you don't trip over the wire alot, lool.

The wireless version is the F710

RoadBlaster, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Gamepad / Joystick Query

1. Gamepad / Joystick Query - Similar Threads - Gamepad Joystick Query

2. gamepad issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gamepad issues: okay, so i got a new computer recently, and my nintendo switch pro controller has been acting weird, it turns off when a program that uses controllers is not on. it turns on when steam is on, citra, dolphin, duckstation, pcsx2 and several others are on, but it wont stay on, i...
  3. Joysticks Kieslect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joysticks Kieslect: buenas tengo un portátil con Windows 10 yProblemas con un joystick marca KieslectResulta que si lo conecto por Bluetooth Se mueve el cursor hacia arriba y en el inicio de Windows se situa siempre para arriba , y en los juegos también se presiona hacia arriba. No así si lo...
  4. Joystick

Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  5. No power for gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No power for gamepad: Hi everyone, I will sum up my problem chronologically. 1) Gamepad vibration randomly stops to work while playing. If I reconnect the gamepad, the vibration works again. 2) Few weeks after, the gamepad suddenly stops to have power (no power light on the gamepad). The...
  6. sidewinder joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sidewinder joystick: what flight game will work with an old sidewinder precision pro joy stick windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sidewinder-joystick/d2408c3e-8618-4f4e-a255-bf4fbdf027cd
  7. joystick

joystick: How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick/ba043b23-12c7-4574-a8d4-f5ffd47f2dc5
  8. Gamepad

Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  9. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...
  10. JOYSTICK GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JOYSTICK GAMING: The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD. The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.). Is there...