Windows 10: GamePad problem

Discus and support GamePad problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EatMyTibbers, Jul 13, 2018.

1. GamePad problem

Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i don´t know what i have to do, or what i´ve done. Thanks for answer. Sorry for my ENG, iam froom Czech Republic

Moved from: [ Windows / Gaming on Windows 10 ]

:)

EatMyTibbers, Jul 13, 2018

2. windows 10 gamepad problem

Hi Malav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

After going through the following link I understand that your Gamepad is only compatible with Windows Vista or older versions. Therefore, it will not work in Windows 10.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/gamepad_single_vibration.html

However, you may download the driver from the following link and run the driver using Windows 10 Compatibility troubleshooter.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/support.html

Click on USB Gamepad, download the driver and then follow the steps below.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below for more help.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

(Steps for Windows 8.1 are also applicable for Windows 10 in the above link)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

GamePad problem

Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I suspect this might be a hardware issue, since your cousin’s gamepad works well on your PC and your gamepad is facing the same issue on your cousin’s PC. So I suggest you to contact the gamepad manufacturer for better assistance.

Arul_D, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

GamePad problem

1. GamePad problem - Similar Threads - GamePad problem

2. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times...
  3. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times...
  4. my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...: my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games, it switches from gamepad to mouse to mouse to gamepad every second,if ı use controller's right stick in a desktop,it's moving a like a mause,how to I fix that?...
  5. Xbox gamepad connection problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox gamepad connection problem: When connecting the xbox wireless controller via a type-c wire, the gamepad is detected by windows normally, when connected via bluetooth via the window utility "joy.cpl" it starts to be detected as "6 axes, 16 buttons. Game pad with a cap switch". In the Witcher 3, dirt...
  6. Problem with Gamepad - "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Gamepad - "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed": Hi I have problem with my Gamepad Yula GXT 540 When I'm plugging Gamepad into my PC, my Windows System Win 10 Pro/Version 2004/OS Build 19041.508/x64, gives me information that it founds unknown USB Device ". When I'm go into Device manager this Device shows in "Universal...
  7. Windows 10 v2004 update problem with Logitech F710 Gamepad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 v2004 update problem with Logitech F710 Gamepad: Hello all, I have had an F710 as my gamepad and haven't had issues until i recently updated to v2004 of windows 10, I searched online and installed the non-signed drivers and managed to get it working, but every time i restart, i would have to install the drivers again, does...
  8. logitech f310 gamepad driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech f310 gamepad driver problem: Hi, I have a logitech f310 and now i am facing a problem after years due to bad connection maybe by my side. idk how to solve it and i did have asked for solution in logitech support but all they gave solution is by giving link to their gaming software of f310. My problem is...
  9. Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad: I've been having a problem with my Logitech F710 Gamepad. Windows 10 recognizes it in the control panel; printers and devices", but I can't install a driver for it. I've followed Logitech's advice many times: pulling out the wireless receiver, taking the one of the batteries...
  10. GamePad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamePad problem: Hi, i have one problem, that problem is: i install my Gamepad Vakoss GP-3925BK, about 1 week back and it was normally working, now we are on vacation and i install it into my NTB and nothing, he is not in the Gamepad setting nothing, he is setted as Trust mouse -_- and i...