Windows 10: Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

Discus and support Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jan Kratochvil1, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this.

:)

Jan Kratochvil1, Apr 21, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Apr 21, 2024
  4. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

1. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account. - Similar Threads - Gamepass doesn't different

2. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  3. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?: Hi,I bought Minecraft on my laptop for my kiddo--required a "Microsoft Account", which I made.When to download the installer, and it forced me to open the "Xbox App". Went to sign in there, and it said "Sign in with Microsoft Account?" I chose "Yes", and it now says that SAME...
  4. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?: Hi,I bought Minecraft on my laptop for my kiddo--required a "Microsoft Account", which I made.When to download the installer, and it forced me to open the "Xbox App". Went to sign in there, and it said "Sign in with Microsoft Account?" I chose "Yes", and it now says that SAME...
  5. Xbox Account? Microsoft Account? Same? Different? Not working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass for multiple accounts in the same PC: Hello I've subscribed to the Gamepass ultimate service to play games on my PC, and I'd like to share these games with the accounts of my children. Every time that they want to play something on my PC they need to login into my account and change the XBOX profile to their...
  7. Different accounts on the same pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different accounts on the same pc: Hi guys! So my sister and I share a desktop computer that we just bought. We both have our own accounts and they're admin accounts. I was wondering if there is a way that we can't access to each other's stuff (programs, documents, photos). Something like having "two" separate...
  8. Gamepass pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc not working: So i already have xbox gamepass ultimate for xbox one then i entered this code to get three months of xgu PYDM2-HRVKW-MCC4T-PR2D9-GKJWZ but it didn't count and i don't have it in my subscriptions...
  9. Gamepass games on PC not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass games on PC not working: I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch...
  10. Same pdf layout differ on different PC

Same pdf layout differ on different PC: Sorry. Will post again after thoroughly checking 83099