Windows 10: Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs

Discus and support Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs Games are about to be very big on Windows 10. More power at lower temperatures mean systems that won’t melt,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hTconeM9user, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs

Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs

Games are about to be very big on Windows 10.

More power at lower temperatures mean systems that won’t melt, while major releases and Virtual Reality will drive interest in PC gaming.

Quantum Break is the latest PC announcement and its high specification requirements are already causing some ire. Not to mention annoying Xbox users that they have to share their one-time console exclusive.

Major launches are coming thick and fast, like Mirrors Edge 2 and The Division, both with beta versions for gamers to test out.
    They take advantage of the latest Windows 10, plus CPU and GPU features to produce the best effects.

DirectX 12 support is picking up and new generations of graphics cards that leave the latest consoles in the dust are on the way.

However, with the huge range of PCs out there, millions of Windows 10 users will want to know what games they can play with their systems.

While it is easy enough to check the minimum, recommended and seriously recommended specifications, the sliding scale of PC games performance is more complex then that.

Read more at the source
    Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs - Windows 10 News and Updates

:)

hTconeM9user, Feb 11, 2016
  2. nick13579 Win User

XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE

So will the games that I have already purchased be available with Windows 10 Play Anywhere? Or do I have to buy a game after Play Anywhere comes out? For example, if I have the Division on Xbox right now, will I be able to play it on my pc for free after
    Play Anywhere comes out?

Thanks

nick13579, Feb 11, 2016
  3. Sound coming out of computer

When I play a game on the computer sound comes out of the computer and it won't come out of the speakers or the headset and I can not turn it off or lower the sound I have Windows 10 and a PC not a lap top.

ElaineSimonson, Feb 11, 2016
Thema:

Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs

1. Games Come To Play on Windows 10 PCs - Similar Threads - Games Play PCs

2. Google Play Games is coming to Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 News
    Google Play Games is coming to Windows 10 and 11: Windows 11 can run Android apps and games, and we showed you how to install them by side-loading the WSA and APKs. But, as it turns out, Google has something different planned for PCs. [ATTACH] The search giant is bringing Google Play Games to Windows 10 and 11, in 2022....
  3. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...: Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022....
  4. Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Do you think there will still be PCs that come with Windows 10 instead of...: Microsoft expects the Windows 11 to be complete in mid-2022, but I need to know if there's a chance I'll have to install the Windows 11 free upgrade on any PC I were to buy on December 1st, 2022....
  5. Affordable Windows 10 PCs could soon come with Snapdragon 7cx CPU

in Windows 10 News
    Affordable Windows 10 PCs could soon come with Snapdragon 7cx CPU: Windows 10 on ARM laptops haven’t made much of an impact so far, despite the close partnership between Microsoft and Qualcomm. According to reports, Windows 10 on ARM laptops could soon get another boost with Qualcomm’s rumoured Snapdragon 7cx Gen2 chip, which could power...
  6. Question: Will the vast majority of new Windows 10 PCs come with Chromium-based Edge come...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Will the vast majority of new Windows 10 PCs come with Chromium-based Edge come...: Right now, I'm guaranteed Edge updates through May of 2022. I know CES 2021 hasn't even started yet, but I'll play this by ear and ask again six months later if I have to. I don't want any traces of the old legacy Edge on a new PC to replace my Dell Inspiron 7558 on February...
  7. EA Play coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    EA Play coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC in 2021: [ATTACH] When we originally set out to write this blog post, which would announce the availability of EA Play on PC with Xbox Game Pass, it looked a little bit different. Unfortunately, what had been a celebratory post is now one asking for a little more patience: We made...
  8. Microsoft’s dream of foldable Windows 10 PCs is coming true

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s dream of foldable Windows 10 PCs is coming true: Last year, Microsoft announced two dual-screen devices—Surface Neo and Surface Duo to serve as pioneers of a new form factor. With Surface Neo, Microsoft has created a new form factor of Windows PCs and OEM partners are also working on similar hardware with design tweaks. At...
  9. Microsoft's Approach to PC Gaming on Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Approach to PC Gaming on Windows 10 PCs: [ATTACH] We believe the player should be at the center of their gaming experience and be able to harness the unique benefits of the devices they choose to play on. Nowhere is that belief more important than on the PC. As the creators of Windows, we have a unique...
  10. Microsoft's Home Hub, coming to Windows 10 PCs next year

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Home Hub, coming to Windows 10 PCs next year: Microsoft's connected home ambitions with Home Hub lay far beyond just competing with Amazon and Google. Rumors regarding a new Windows 10 feature called "Home Hub" have been making the rounds on the internet recently. At first, it was thought that Home Hub would be some...