Windows 10: Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection.

Discus and support Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One day I was playing Sims 4 when suddenly it exits out of full screen. At first, I thought Sims 4 it's the only one affected, but no. This bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Limom3, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Limom3 Win User

Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection.

One day I was playing Sims 4 when suddenly it exits out of full screen. At first, I thought Sims 4 it's the only one affected, but no. This bug affected all of my games and even the web browser and Microsoft Word. And Later, I found it only happens when I'm connected to the internet since I bring my laptop to school where there is no internet.

When it happens when it makes a sound, and disconnect my controls from the game. For example, when I play Minecraft and the bug started, it would bring me to the game menu.

And if it's in full-screen mode, it will close the game. I need this fixed if I want to play my multiplayer games at the piece. And even typing these details is annoying since I have to click the text box again to continue typing.

:)

Limom3, Jul 19, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection. [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 19, 2018
  3. ARM9 Win User
    Completely lost internet connection

So I randomly lost all internet connection on my desktop PC through Ethernet and WiFi. All other devices work on the network except for the PC. I have tried all steps I’ve found through google to fix it but it hasn’t worked. I honestly have no clue what to do.

PC SPECS:
    Intel i5 6500
    Gtx 1060
    Msi b150m gaming pro mobo

4. Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection.

Only Chrome can connect to the Internet.

To resolve the particular error messages that you're having, we suggest you perform the steps below to disable proxy server:

• Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Connections tab, then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box which says Use a Proxy Server for your LAN, then click
      OK.

You can also follow the steps on this
    article
    that lists all steps that can help you when you're having issues with internet connection.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection.

1. Games disabled randomly if there is an internet connection. - Similar Threads - Games disabled randomly

2. Multiplayer games will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer games will not connect to internet: OK, I have not been able to resolve this issue through a number of other sources, so I'm posting this here.When I try to play a multiplayer game through Steam or Epic, they give me a connection error and says to check the internet connection. FYI, I have an ethernet...
  3. Multiplayer games will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiplayer games will not connect to internet: OK, I have not been able to resolve this issue through a number of other sources, so I'm posting this here.When I try to play a multiplayer game through Steam or Epic, they give me a connection error and says to check the internet connection. FYI, I have an ethernet...
  4. Multiplayer games will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Service Disabled - but still connects to the internet?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service Disabled - but still connects to the internet?!: As can be seen in the following screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-disabled-but-still-connects-to-the/08d474c3-324b-4bb6-a7f4-538a33658716
  6. Internet Access disables Randomly

Internet Access disables Randomly: I bought a new HP laptop, that default came with WIndows 10. But when browsing the Internet on it, the Internet Access in the network that I am connected randomly disables. This happens once every 5-10 minutes. It's so much annoying. I tried several methods to solve this...
  7. Disable internet connection then re connect internet?

Disable internet connection then re connect internet?: How do I disable then enable my internet connection in Win 10 without permanently altering all my configurations.? I used to be able to do this quickly in Win 7....
  8. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  9. WiFi Disables when connected to Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Disables when connected to Internet: Windows 10 disables WiFi when connected to Ethernet on Dell Laptop. BIOS setting to power save WiFi disabled. No Dell WiFi software installed. I’ve figured this is a Windows 10 issue. Impossible to search on Google because the algorithm assumes I am looking for ways to ENABLE...
  10. No internet connection after disabling vpn.

No internet connection after disabling vpn.: why can't I connect to internet after disabling ipvanish (vpn). I enable vpn and I can browse, but when disabled the internet will not connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-after-disabling-vpn/6f20375e-6cfd-4d3e-ba5c-c8eee0f5d89e