Windows 10: Games Explorer

Discus and support Games Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed the games that came w/Windows 7 & now I also have the Games Explorer folder back. Anyone know how I can move the games that came w/Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJW, Jan 16, 2018.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Games Explorer

I installed the games that came w/Windows 7 & now I also have the Games Explorer folder back. Anyone know how I can move the games that came w/Windows 10 into the Games Explorer folder & if any new games I install will automatically show up in the folder as well?

:)

2. Option to play Music while playing game on Windows 10

@Nancy,

See, if you're playing games on Internet Explorer, then you need to mute Internet Explorer. I mean, you will start listening game sound from Internet Explorer, when you're playing games on it. So muting Internet Explorer will stop sound of the game
    you're playing.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 16, 2018
  3. Cybot Win User
    Windows 10 14393.321 Windows Games Explorer error

I keep getting the error "Windows is unable to connect to the game updates server" in windows games explorer on windows 10. this error was an issue under windows 7 as well. you guys either broke the games explorer update function, or turned off the server
    years ago. either fix the issue or remove the feature from windows. If your going to include a feature in a new version of windows, make sure it still works!

games explorer is here:

Start>G>Games>Games Explorer

Cybot, Jan 16, 2018
Thema:

Games Explorer

1. Games Explorer - Similar Threads - Games Explorer

2. Hello I'm looking how to REMOVE INTERNET EXPLORER from my Gaming PC, you must know I cannot...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello I'm looking how to REMOVE INTERNET EXPLORER from my Gaming PC, you must know I cannot...: Hello I'd really love to REMOVE IE (Internet Explorer) from my computer, I'm looking everywhere but impossible to find this application into apps settings, then I cannot Remove it as the other apps, somebody has a tip to get ride of this thing, I'm sure someone has allready...
  3. Windows explorer keeps opening while playing video games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer keeps opening while playing video games on windows 10: for some reason when playing fortnite and I'm using the keyboard windows explorer opens up and minimizes my game. not sure what it is, but I suspect there is a keybind that keeps opening explorer while I'm in the game. Please help me stop this Thank you....
  4. Windows Explorer high 100% CPU usage while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer high 100% CPU usage while playing games: There is a strange issues with Windows Explorer. While i'm playing Need for speed payback and as soon as I complete the race, enter the garage, teleport etc, the Explorer always goes high CPU. It's getting worse if I play longer time. And on Mirrors Edge, Windows Explorer...
  5. Windows Explorer high 100% CPU usage while playing games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Explorer high 100% CPU usage while playing games: There is a strange issues with Windows Explorer. While i'm playing Need for speed payback and as soon as I complete the race, enter the garage, teleport etc, the Explorer always goes high CPU. It's getting worse if I play longer time. And on Mirrors Edge, Windows Explorer...
  6. Windows Explorer high 100% CPU usage while playing games

in Windows 10 Support
  7. Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix: In case the title is too long, I already tried restarting windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-showing-in-full-screen-when-gaming/dfd7a946-a97b-4046-a118-a4f54acd8964
  8. Game explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game explorer on Windows 10: I am on windows 10 1803 but I want to get the Game Explorer back. When I launch the VDI file of Windows Vista using Power ISO. I can not find the game explorer. I want to copy the Game Explorer exe or whatever it is and run it on Windows 10. but I can't find it. Where is the...
  9. Game Explorer Windows Vista Location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Explorer Windows Vista Location: I am on windows 10 1803 but I want to get the Game Explorer back. When I launch the VDI file of Windows Vista using Power ISO. I can not find the game explorer. I want to copy the Game Explorer exe and run it on Windows 10. but I can't find it. Where is the Game Explorer.exe?...
  10. Games Explorer removed during latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Explorer removed during latest update: A few days ago, my computer updated to W10 v1803 (build: 17134.48)Now I can no longer find Games Explorer. It's been removed from my system. Talking w/a Microsoft representative, I ran the Microsoft Update Troubleshooter. All that did was reset to default some of MY...