Windows 10: Games Explorer

Discus and support Games Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed the games that came w/Windows 7 & now I also have the Games Explorer folder back. Anyone know how I can move the games that came w/Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJW, Jan 16, 2018.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Games Explorer

I installed the games that came w/Windows 7 & now I also have the Games Explorer folder back. Anyone know how I can move the games that came w/Windows 10 into the Games Explorer folder & if any new games I install will automatically show up in the folder as well?

:)

2. Option to play Music while playing game on Windows 10

@Nancy,

See, if you're playing games on Internet Explorer, then you need to mute Internet Explorer. I mean, you will start listening game sound from Internet Explorer, when you're playing games on it. So muting Internet Explorer will stop sound of the game
    you're playing.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 16, 2018
  3. Cybot Win User
    Windows 10 14393.321 Windows Games Explorer error

I keep getting the error "Windows is unable to connect to the game updates server" in windows games explorer on windows 10. this error was an issue under windows 7 as well. you guys either broke the games explorer update function, or turned off the server
    years ago. either fix the issue or remove the feature from windows. If your going to include a feature in a new version of windows, make sure it still works!

games explorer is here:

Start>G>Games>Games Explorer

Cybot, Jan 16, 2018
Thema:

Games Explorer

1. Games Explorer - Similar Threads - Games Explorer

2. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  3. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  4. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  5. Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset

Im having many troubles with my games and file explorer on windows 11 pro even after reset: Hello my pc has started crashing maybe start of January, It will occur basically everytime i open a game and try go onto online but some crash without me even going into a game mode, after my game crashes it randomly open my file explorer to the drive my game/app is installed...
  6. File explorer and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer and games crashing: I've been having several issues with my PC over the last week. First it started with games crashing repeatedly the ones which would crash the most were Minecraft and CS:GO, often making me unable to open either game for 10-20 tries before it would suddenly work, Escape From...
  7. File explorer and games crashing

File explorer and games crashing: I've been having several issues with my PC over the last week. First it started with games crashing repeatedly the ones which would crash the most were Minecraft and CS:GO, often making me unable to open either game for 10-20 tries before it would suddenly work, Escape From...
  8. High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags: Hey guys I've been battling this issue for many months, and still can't solve it. I wanna make this long story short but don't wanna also miss any details.I have no noticeable fps dips, no stuttering, no overheating or anything, just gameplay feels choppy like someone is...
  9. High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags

High ISR, DPC. FPS drops, choppiness in games. Applications/Explorer lags: Hey guys I've been battling this issue for many months, and still can't solve it. I wanna make this long story short but don't wanna also miss any details.I have no noticeable fps dips, no stuttering, no overheating or anything, just gameplay feels choppy like someone is...
  10. I brought Games Explorer back from Windows 10 1709 in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I brought Games Explorer back from Windows 10 1709 in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EduardoLemus192 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10m9084/i_brought_games_explorer_back_from_windows_10/