Windows 10: Games for Windows Live not working.

Discus and support Games for Windows Live not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a game called Resident Evil 5 to play with my friend. The game is associated with GFWL but it wont show up when i launch the game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omer Amin, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Omer Amin Win User

Games for Windows Live not working.

Hi, I recently got a game called Resident Evil 5 to play with my friend. The game is associated with GFWL but it wont show up when i launch the game. And me and my friend are not able to play unless we invite each other through the GFWL tab and it wont opn even by pressing the HOME button on the keyboard. Moreover i am getting the red error in GFWMarketpalce which says it can not retrieve my purchases. Please help. I am using Windows 10.

:)

Omer Amin, Jul 5, 2018

2. Regarding microsoft games for windows live, cannot connect

Hi Prince,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your Windows Live Game is not working on your Windows 10 computer. For us to properly assist you with this concern, we need to verify the following:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check out the link below for troubleshooting steps that can help resolve this issue.

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

Wilfred Mac, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Games for Windows Live not working.

Games-Windows Live?

their are a few games that actually allows you to sync your xbox 360 gamertag with windows live game.
    Heres list of games that supports Xbox live gamertag(window live):
    Fallout 3
    Halo 2
    Gears of War
    Shadowrun
    Universe at War
    Juiced 2
    Kane&lynch
    Flatout: Ultimate change
    Football manager 2009
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes
    Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
    The Club
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Battlestations: Pacific
    Fuel
    Red Faction: Guerrilla
    Stormrise
    Street Fighter IV
    Warhammer 40k

Their is only 2 cross-platform game so far which is Shadowrun and Universe at war

kurosagi01, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Games for Windows Live not working.

1. Games for Windows Live not working. - Similar Threads - Games Live working

2. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows live: Hi. I am thinking of buying F1 2010 and F1 2011 but it needs Games For Windows live, Will I still be able to play it in 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-live/3e0d7bd3-b36f-4b0e-9f5a-92052ea6b12e
  3. Games for Windows Live Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows Live Issue: I've recently been wanting to play Fallout 3 to stream in vc with some of my friends however I've encountered an issue. I had to get a new motherboard, which means I had to install windows again and newer versions of windows don't come with games for windows live. Now, 5...
  4. Xbox live not working on Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live not working on Games: So if I'm in the Xbox app it's fine, But in a game here is one: In Minecraft bedrock edition it gives me this: Error code Glowstone. And I have looked at almost everything to make it not say Error code Glowstone. And non of them worked : Same with other games I will put a...
  5. Games For Windows Lives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games For Windows Lives: Where can I download Games For Windows Live for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-lives/eda227b6-4b96-4de4-9ead-adf0415c6511
  6. Games for Windows Live installer no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows Live installer no longer works: Games for Windows Live no longer installs on Win 10. Downloaded the "gfwlivesetup.exe" installer but it gets a network error and fails to connect with Microsoft server to download setup files. Download: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134 Error log:...
  7. Games for windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for windows live: I bought Fallout 3 GOTY edition on steam a really long time ago, like 4 years ago and i never actually started playing it. I recently went back to playing all the fallout games in order. and now im stuck with Fallout 3 crashing everytime i start it up? i narrowed it down to...
  8. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows live: I need to have games for windows live to play fallout 3 on steam, but there is no where to download it. I did get an installer from somewhere but when I try to install it says it can't connect to the server I am assuming it is because its down. Help? Thanks!...
  9. Games for Windows Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows Live: I have an old Windows 7 laptop and was wondering if it is possible to copy the Games for Windows Live program to a flashdrive, then put onto my new windows 10 laptop. The only reason I would do this is because I have Viva Pinata for PC that runs fine but I cannot save it...
  10. PC Games for Windows Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Games for Windows Live: I bought a copy of Fable 3 a long long time ago. I havent played it in years. Also when i did previously played it i was never playing online. I only activated the game and played offline. Since then it seems i can no longer play the game. I am unable to install the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gfwl not working on windows 10 fix