Windows 10: Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

Discus and support Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD. 64166 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alexxx, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Alexxx Win User

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD.

:)

Alexxx, Sep 18, 2016

2. Problem with Windows 10 BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

I get frequent BSODs regardless of apps, whether in game or not, etc.

I have uploaded the mini dump here:

DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service

YankoChamov, Sep 18, 2016
  3. Di_EDZ Win User
    Online games freeze frequently since recent windows 10 automatic upgrade

Thank-you for your reply.

The graphics driver was at latest.

Troubleshooter said there might be an error in cache which is fixed, but problem still there.

I was using Microsoft edge, sin desperation, tried something else.

Game has been running now for 11 minutes without a hitch.

Early days but this might just be the solution for me.

Di_EDZ, Sep 18, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Alexxx,

The BSOD is likely to be hardware related:
    Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) A fatal hardware error has occurred.[/quote] The usual procedure is to run a series of hardware tests and report back on the results.

See the following for some guidance:

Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 Tutorial
    Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ Tutorial
    Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools Tutorial
    Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. Furmark Tutorial
    Run chkdsk Chkdsk

philc43, Sep 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD - Similar Threads - Games Freeze Frequently

2. Frequent freezes and BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes and BSOD errors: My pc started having issues with constant bsod errors recently and I'm at a loss on how to fix them. so far I've tried updating drivers, restoring my system, and even did a fresh install of windows on a brand new SSD. I was hoping someone could take a look at my minidump...
  3. Frequent freezes and BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes and BSOD errors: My pc started having issues with constant bsod errors recently and I'm at a loss on how to fix them. so far I've tried updating drivers, restoring my system, and even did a fresh install of windows on a brand new SSD. I was hoping someone could take a look at my minidump...
  4. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  5. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  6. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Frequent freezing & BSOD

Frequent freezing & BSOD: Hello, I hope this is the right place for posting this.I am having problems with Win10Pro on my laptop. It randomly freezes and throws the BSOD. Usually the error shown is either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or UNEXPECTED_STORAGE_EXCEPTION. Strangely the computer can behave itself...
  8. Frequent game crashes and BSODs

Frequent game crashes and BSODs: My PC has been suffering from just about every BSOD error code occasionally and nearly all of my games crash shortly after startup. This issue has persisted for a few weeks now, and I'm running out of options. -The "sfc /scannow" command in Command Prompt is able to...
  9. BSOD and frequent freezes

BSOD and frequent freezes: Hi, As said in the subject I have continuous BSODs and freezes on Windows 10. I noticed that happens only on certain startups: if I run the pc for half an hour without having any issue, it continues running without issues even for days if I don't shut it down. Otherwise, if...
  10. Frequent BSOD whilst gaming

Frequent BSOD whilst gaming: Hi all, I have been getting this BSOD whilst gaming very frequently and for quite some time now, and am finally at my wits end. Any help solving this would be very much appreciated. I had originally thought that the issue was with the Elan mousepad drivers, but updating them...