Windows 10: Games keep crashing after some Minutes.

Discus and support Games keep crashing after some Minutes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys, my old HDD crashed (rip), so I took my external HDD as new internal, formated it and installed Windows 10 Education N x64 Edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mzticc, Aug 2, 2015.

1. mzticc Win User

Games keep crashing after some Minutes.

Hello guys,

my old HDD crashed (rip), so I took my external HDD as new internal, formated it and installed Windows 10 Education N x64 Edition. Everything works fine (streams, teamspeak, yada yada yada) but when I start a Game (tested it with Path of Exile, CS:GO and H1Z1) it crashes after some minutes with the "stops working"- Error Message.

here is what dxdiag says: 07.11 07:12:02 INFO ... 13 more 07.11 07:12:02 INFO at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.e... - JustPaste.it (typical errorfile: WERInternalMetadata.xml)
    I ran a memtest86+: 0 Errors
    started verifier.exe to test my drivers: no BSOD
    I searched for new Drivers: all up to date
    ran Benchmarks to test the GPU heat etc.: nothing

my PC didnt start the first time with the new HDD - I had to remove 1 RAM (the one that's right under my Dark Rock 2 Fan)
    just noticed that my Chrome with twitch.tv stream open takes tons of CPU. without twitch (chrome still open) 7-8% with TwitchTV stream open 44-52% + started PoE again (with twitch open) - it spiked at 100% for like 3 secs and then went down to 80% and my game crashed

:)

mzticc, Aug 2, 2015

2. My ZTE Tania crashes and reboots alot, i've had it for 3days now and its starting to get annoying. it reboots fine, once i had to remove the battery.

Applications and games crashes after a minute or so.

rogerhaglund, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Computer crashing when playing with fullscreen

my computer is crashing when im playing fullscreen games.

i updated all my drivers , run a malwarebytes software and some more anti viruses softwares , reinstall my windows with a format , clean my computer , checked my temperatures and everything is ok.

the computer still not crashed with windowed and not when im using the internet.

GTX 970

B85M Pro4

i5 4460

8GB RAM

P.S

some games is instant crashing and some after 5-10 minutes

EDIT: now the computer crashing with widowed too

Omri Even Hen, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Games keep crashing after some Minutes.

1. Games keep crashing after some Minutes. - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. PC keeps crashing in games after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing in games after some time: After upgrading to brand new hardware all components i performed a clean Windows11 install, updated to all new drivers and freshly installed all games.Since this, every game I played will crash after some time. Sometimes it crashes to Windows, sometimes it crashes to...
  3. PC keeps crashing in games after some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing in games after some time: After upgrading to brand new hardware all components i performed a clean Windows11 install, updated to all new drivers and freshly installed all games.Since this, every game I played will crash after some time. Sometimes it crashes to Windows, sometimes it crashes to...
  4. PC keeps crashing in games after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  6. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  7. Games keep crashing on my computer after a couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing on my computer after a couple of minutes: As you've read in the title, this is my issue. I got my pc a year back October and it was running perfectly till recently August when it would start crashing after a certain amount of time in game. The amount of time it takes to crash actually has continually reduced. I've...
  8. Games keep crashing on my computer after a couple of minutes

Games keep crashing on my computer after a couple of minutes: As you've read in the title, this is my issue. I got my pc a year back October and it was running perfectly till recently August when it would start crashing after a certain amount of time in game. The amount of time it takes to crash actually has continually reduced. I've...
  9. Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes: Hey so I don't know how to solve this, please help. Here is the event report, game in question is AC Valhalla, it worked fine before today.Fault bucket 2066463573100176438, type 5Event Name: D3DDRED2Response: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: VEN_1002P2:...
  10. Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes

Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes: Hey so I don't know how to solve this, please help. Here is the event report, game in question is AC Valhalla, it worked fine before today.Fault bucket 2066463573100176438, type 5Event Name: D3DDRED2Response: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: VEN_1002P2:...