Windows 10: Games lag and crash after I upgraded to Windows 10

Discus and support Games lag and crash after I upgraded to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have upgraded my pc wo windows 10 recently and now sniper elite lags badly then after 5 mins or so, the whole pc shuts down randomly Thanks, 34840 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tom27w, Dec 22, 2015.

1. tom27w Win User

Games lag and crash after I upgraded to Windows 10

I have upgraded my pc wo windows 10 recently and now sniper elite lags badly then after 5 mins or so, the whole pc shuts down randomly
    Thanks,

:)

tom27w, Dec 22, 2015

2. Games lag and crash after I upgraded to Windows 10

Start by ensuring your video (graphics driver) is updated:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

I would also try reinstall or repair the game itself then see if that corrects the issue.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Tom27w Win User

I have upgraded my pc wo windows 10 recently and now sniper elite lags badly then after 5 mins or so, the whole pc shuts down randomly

Thanks,

Tom27w, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Games lag and crash after I upgraded to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Games lag crash

2. All games Crashes after Upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games Crashes after Upgrading to Windows 11: Hello!in the past 5 days i have upgraded to Windows 11 and every game i played crashes Valorant, Palworld, Genshin, Persona 3, Far cry 5 ... etci tried uninstalling and installing it upgraded to the latest drivers, even downgraded the drivers. so i got pissed off and reverted...
  3. All games Crashes after Upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All games Crashes after Upgrading to Windows 11: Hello!in the past 5 days i have upgraded to Windows 11 and every game i played crashes Valorant, Palworld, Genshin, Persona 3, Far cry 5 ... etci tried uninstalling and installing it upgraded to the latest drivers, even downgraded the drivers. so i got pissed off and reverted...
  4. Games Lagging after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games Lagging after upgrading to Windows 10: Hello, I'm suffering from a problem which is Lagging games, when I was still using Windows 7 all of my games worked fine... But when I upgraded to Windows 10 they started to lag a lot and slow response Eg: when I press Up arrow, it delays 2 seconds and then only the...
  5. Windows Lag & Game Lag after opening games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lag & Game Lag after opening games.: Hey so I've been having this problem for a while and I've tried lots of things to try and fix it which none of them have worked. Clean installed windows twice Reinstalled through a flash drive Tried different Ram and Graphics cards I don't believe it is a hardware problem...
  6. Keyboard and touchpad lag after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and touchpad lag after windows 10 upgrade: Hi. I have a very annoying problem with my laptop. It occurred after windows 10 upgrade. The problem is about the keyboard and touchpad. When I typing something, I see it skips some letters, when I use the touchpad, the cursor moves lagging. After 3 or 4 hours using the...
  7. Lag in Games after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag in Games after Windows Update: I am experiencing sudden frame drop in games after Updating Windows 10 KB4566782 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-in-games-after-windows-update/dc1a6fb3-80ec-4520-9b63-4ba6dcdcd94c
  8. Programs and games crashing after lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs and games crashing after lagging: Hello, every time I'm playing a game or running a program if there's a slight lag spike not internet my game instantly crashes, i have no idea what to do.....
  9. Games lagging after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lagging after last Windows 10 update: I used to play some games on my PC on low configuration and never faced any issue on the previous version of Windows 10. I could even play some games on full HD and good rendering, and my laptop never complained. After the last update, 1809, my games, including FIFA 15...
  10. Games lag and crash after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lag and crash after Windows 10 upgrade: I have upgraded my pc wo windows 10 recently and now sniper elite lags badly then after 5 mins or so, the whole pc shuts down randomly Thanks, 34762