Windows 10: Games not running ........................

Discus and support Games not running ........................ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Something has changed in win 10 on my pc. Games that have been running perfectly suddenly are telling me that I have to 'use administrator privileges'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elbmek, Sep 6, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Games not running ........................

Something has changed in win 10 on my pc. Games that have been running perfectly suddenly are telling me that I have to 'use administrator privileges' to play and are refusing to open. I have just reinstalled Doom 3 again to see if it fixed the fault - nothing.

I am wondering if this coincided with my running CCleaner a few days ago, all went haywire after that, so I uninstalled CCleaner.

:)

elbmek, Sep 6, 2015

2. Games are not running

Thank for answer my question, I appreciate your help. Well, like I said before I have problems with a couple of games that I used to play almost everyday, for example FIFA15, Modern combat 4 and Modern combat 5, they don't even open. I have tried uninstalled
    them and then install again and the results are still the same, also I did the soft reset couple of time with no different results. My phone is a Nokia Lumia 1530 with the last version of Windows 8.1, the phone is up to date.

AdonysHerrera, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Games are not running

Hello AdonysHerrera,

Thank you very much for asking your question on the forum.

Could you please explain what exactly happens when you try to open/play the games on your phone? Do they crash or not even open?

With how many games do you have this problem?

Is it with normal apps the same?

Since when is this issue occurring?

Could you please also let us know which OS version and firmware you have on your phone? You can see this under settings > about > more info.

Please try to reinstall the games that don't work. Please also try a Soft Reset:

For this you press and hold the Power and the Volume down button at the same time until the phone automatically restarts. Please do not slide down on the screen to switch it off.

You will not lose any data on the phone soft resetting your phone.

Thank you very much, I hope this helps.

Rebecca B., Sep 6, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Dude, Sep 6, 2015
  5. elbmek Win User
    I am going to try that, but wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue.

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Games not running ........................ - Similar Threads - Games running

2. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  3. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  4. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  6. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  7. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  8. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  9. My computer suddenly runs all games very slowly except for one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer suddenly runs all games very slowly except for one.: HiMy laptop has been working fine but has suddenly set rates running all games laggy except for genshin impacts. All the games i can’t play are on the lowest setting but genshin impact is on high graphics?! The other games i’m playing have similar requirements so i don’t...
  10. My computer suddenly runs all games very slowly except for one.

My computer suddenly runs all games very slowly except for one.: HiMy laptop has been working fine but has suddenly set rates running all games laggy except for genshin impacts. All the games i can’t play are on the lowest setting but genshin impact is on high graphics?! The other games i’m playing have similar requirements so i don’t...