Windows 10: GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

Discus and support GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I JUST UPDATED MY LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 ON 24/7/18. AFTER THE UPDATE MY LAPTOP HAS BECOME SLOW AND ALL MY GAMES WHCIH WERE RUNNING SMOOTHLY ARE NOW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PANDA(::), Jul 24, 2018.

1. PANDA(::) Win User

GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

I JUST UPDATED MY LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 ON 24/7/18. AFTER THE UPDATE MY LAPTOP HAS BECOME SLOW AND ALL MY GAMES WHCIH WERE RUNNING SMOOTHLY ARE NOW RUNNING ON 10 FPS OR 15.......PLZ HELP

:)

PANDA(::), Jul 24, 2018

2. screen flikkering and low fps when playing fullscreen games

Hi Malik,

An outdated graphics card is one of the possible reasons why you are getting low FPS when playing games on your Windows 10 device. To resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

Meanwhile, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Also, I suggest that you update your graphics card. To make sure that you have the latest graphics card, it would be best to get in touch with your computer manufacturer.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 24, 2018
  4. GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

Low FPS in games.

Hi,

Corrupted components of your system is one possible reason why you are experiencing FPS drop. Here are methods on
    how to troubleshoot low FPS on Windows 10:

Method 1: Switch the Game bar off.

The Game bar is switched on by default. First, switch the Game bar off via the Settings app. You can configure the Game bar’s settings as follows:

1. First, press the Cortana button and enter ‘settings’ in the search box. Select to open the Settings app.

2. Alternatively, you can also press the Win key + I hotkey to open Settings.

3. Next, click Gaming to open the options shown in the snapshot directly below.

4. Select Game bar on the left of the Settings window.

5.Then toggle the Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar setting switch to Off.

6. Below that setting there’s a Show game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified option. Uncheck that option’s check box so that it’s not selected.

Method 2: Update the Graphics Card Driver.

The low FPS issue can also be due to an outdated graphics card driver. Maybe the graphics card
    driver needs updating. This is how you can update it in Windows 10:

1. Open the Win + X menu by pressing the Win key + X hotkey.

2. Select Device Manager on the Win + X menu.

3. Now click Display adapters on the Device Manager window.

4. Right-click the listed graphics card to open the context menu, and select the Update driver option.

5. Select the Search automatically for updated driver software option on the Update Drivers window.

6. If Windows finds anything, follow the further guidelines to install the driver; and then restart Windows.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

1. GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE - Similar Threads - GAMES RUNNING LOW

2. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  3. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  4. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 22H2 update low fps in games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 22H2 update low fps in games.: I have installed the 22H2 update on my Lenovo Legion 5 RTX 3060, R7 5800H, 16gb ram. and I get low fps now, I can't do a clean install because all the programs that I need take a while to download. is there a way to fix this?...
  6. low fps in games after os reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low fps in games after os reinstall: As the subject says i have ben experiencing very low fps in games that i cold previously run at 60 fps before the os reinstallation. i am now just barely exceeding 10 fps in any game. i hav reinstalled all the drivers, have checked the bios, have the newest windows version...
  7. Low fps on every game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low fps on every game: Anyone know why my fps is low on every game I play, before you ask for specs and what graphic settings i play on just know i was able to play all these games before, but now they’re just unplayable. 1. My battery settings is set to best peformance 2. i play medium graphics...
  8. Low FPS in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS in games: Hi - My laptop is reasonably well spec'd: i7, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. For whatever reason, games like Minecraft and GTA V don't run as smoothly as they used to, getting only about 70 and 40 FPS respectively. Is there anything I can do to fix it other than updating my...
  9. Low FPS after Update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low FPS after Update 2004: Hello! After update i see 2-3 times lower FPS than before 1909 build. Both case use latest Nvidia drivers. for example - Destiny 2 at 1909 has 280-300 fps on load screen, aftre 2004 - no more than 90 fps. Can anybody confirm this problem? By the way - when 2004 : boot...
  10. Low FPS after Update yesterday!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS after Update yesterday!: So yesterday i applied new thermal paste to my laptop and i had to update when turning it off, my temperatures went down by 10C even when gaming, do these frame drops im having is not about the thermal paste being applied in a bad manner. When raiding last night in World of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 low fps after update