Windows 10: Games/Setups crashing and a frequent Bsods.

Discus and support Games/Setups crashing and a frequent Bsods. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem1: My PC gets a BSoD about MEMORY_MANAGEMENT a few times. Problem2: Every game or setup crashes. While playing GTA 5 it shows Game Data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mandark52, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Mandark52 Win User

Games/Setups crashing and a frequent Bsods.

Problem1: My PC gets a BSoD about MEMORY_MANAGEMENT a few times.

Problem2: Every game or setup crashes. While playing GTA 5 it shows Game Data corrupted and crashes while other games crash to desktop. Setups of large applications/games crash during installation.

Solutions i tried: Formatting with new windows 10 build, sfc /scannow, updating drivers, reseating the ram, defragmentation, memtest86 (manually terminated after 1 hr), Display Driver Uninstaller utility,unparked the cores.

My PC Spec:
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    AMD FX6300
    Cooler Master Hyper 212X
    MSI 970a-G43
    Asus Nvidia GTX960 STRIX 2gb (362.00 Driver version)
    8 gb transcend ram (4x2)
    Seasonic 650W PSU
    Seagate Barracuda HDD

Every Game/Setup works/installs well in my laptop with no errors.Any help is appreciated!
    Thanx in advance

:)

Mandark52, Nov 5, 2016

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD for Windows 10? (.DMP File Included)

I was given this laptop knowing very well that it was having frequent BSOD (specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors) but I seem to have fixed that particular BSOD.

It's been a solid 48 hours since the last error, but just now as I was playing a game, the computer crashed, leaving a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error behind.

Included in the following link is the .dmp file for said crash.

.DMP File

Thank you for your help in advance!

undefinedagent, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Fser Win User
    Nvdia SLI Performance Shaky After Creators Update

OK. The game crashes less frequently, but I still encounter the same crashes.

Any advice?

Fser, Nov 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

As the notice at the top of this forum and thread says:

Please do not post anything other than Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section.

You would do better to post in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums
    More people hang out there and I think you will get faster support.

Ztruker, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Games/Setups crashing and a frequent Bsods. - Similar Threads - Games Setups crashing

2. Frequent BSOD and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD and crashes: Hi there,I have a PC I built about a year ago with 3080TI and Ryzen 5 5600X, MSI B550 Tomahawk mobo running on win 11. I am having a hard time with this PC. It will have multiple BSOD and crashes but I am unable to recreate the issue. Sometimes it will crash when I post and...
  3. Frequent BSOD and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD and crashes: Hi there,I have a PC I built about a year ago with 3080TI and Ryzen 5 5600X, MSI B550 Tomahawk mobo running on win 11. I am having a hard time with this PC. It will have multiple BSOD and crashes but I am unable to recreate the issue. Sometimes it will crash when I post and...
  4. Frequent BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD crashes: I'm having regular BSOD errors while gaming, specifically Overwatch. The game will run 10 to 15 minutes, then I'll get a BSOD with a variety of errors including irql_not_less_or_equal, bugcheck, etc. I have, so far as I know, updated all relevant drivers; I've done memory...
  5. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  6. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  7. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.: So, ever since I've gotten this PC, I've had crashes to desktop, or even BSoDs, while playing most games. Games include things like Total War: Warhammer 2, Satisfactory, Vermintide 2, Starcraft 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Necromunda Underhive Wars, GTA 5, Dawn of War 3 just to...
  9. Frequent BSOD crashes

Frequent BSOD crashes: Hey guys, I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out why this computer keeps giving me the BSOD. I have updated all the drivers. I have reinstalled windows, I have been combing google trying to figure it out. when I check the event log i get: The computer has...
  10. Frequent game crashes and BSODs

Frequent game crashes and BSODs: My PC has been suffering from just about every BSOD error code occasionally and nearly all of my games crash shortly after startup. This issue has persisted for a few weeks now, and I'm running out of options. -The "sfc /scannow" command in Command Prompt is able to...