Windows 10: Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

Discus and support Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't get any of the small games like Majong , Hearts,Free Cell, to work. Click on the exe and nothing happens. :-( Jim 89434 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jim mitchell, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

Can't get any of the small games like Majong
    , Hearts,Free Cell, to work. Click on the exe and nothing happens.

:-(

Jim

:)

jim mitchell, Jul 20, 2017

2. TWINUI for Windows 10

store not workig

kapalisagathevan, Jul 20, 2017
  3. caps lock indicator Windows 10

DEAR SIR MY CAPS LOCK KEY NOT WORKIG

pradeeplodhi, Jul 20, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

Berton, Jul 20, 2017
Thema:

Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

1. Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig - Similar Threads - Games supplied workig

2. ATX power supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATX power supply: Hey, I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not. The weird this is it's only sometimes when i power on the computer. any wise ideas? 141087
  3. Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 OnLine Games BackUp: Re-installing Win10-Restore Misrosoft Games from Current Position I want to Re-install win10, I downloaded many games from Microsoft stores and open many cars in Car Racing games after win. Now how to take backup of these games so after re-install its starts from CURRENT...
  4. Win 7 games for windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 7 games for windows 10: I had these games until the most recent windows update. They disappeared and I can't seem to download them. I go through all the steps on winaero but and they show on my list of aps but I cannot locate them to play. Have tried several times with same result. Thanks for any...
  5. microsoft streets and trip stopped workig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft streets and trip stopped workig: This is a question about my streets and trip 2010 version quit working won't load I get a message that the registry for this was not copied correctly???...
  6. low gaming performance win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low gaming performance win 10: ok so I created a post before for this but no help here is the screenshot of cpu usage while in game these svchosts take cpu as well in game why so [ATTACH]...
  7. Intel Supply Update

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Supply Update: To our customers and partners, The first half of this year showed remarkable growth for our industry. I want to take a moment to recap where we’ve been, offer our sincere thanks and acknowledge the work underway to support you with performance-leading Intel products to help...
  8. Power Supply Blew

Power Supply Blew: Yesterday a resounding SNAP sound blasted out of the desktop and all response instantly died. The monitor still had powe rbut no video image. Immediately to the repair shop for a new power supply but that did not produce a video response and an alternate video card was no...
  9. Power supply problem

Power supply problem: Hi, I recently got a new PSU as my other one blew up. However I seem to be having problems with my new one, where my PC will turn on, Windows will be laggy for about 5 minutes and then computer just shuts itself off. I turn the PC back on, and it barley makes it to the...
  10. Uninterruptable Power Supply Question

Uninterruptable Power Supply Question: Hi There all Currently have a APC BE750G model, believe its only rated to 400watts, anyways just upgraded my main Desktop to Evga G3 650watt power supply, am i right in not using that UPS for the Tower/plugged into separate surge for right now til i get to store and get a...