Windows 10: Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

Discus and support Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't get any of the small games like Majong , Hearts,Free Cell, to work. Click on the exe and nothing happens. :-( Jim 89434 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jim mitchell, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

Can't get any of the small games like Majong
    , Hearts,Free Cell, to work. Click on the exe and nothing happens.

:-(

Jim

:)

jim mitchell, Jul 20, 2017

2. TWINUI for Windows 10

store not workig

kapalisagathevan, Jul 20, 2017
  3. caps lock indicator Windows 10

DEAR SIR MY CAPS LOCK KEY NOT WORKIG

pradeeplodhi, Jul 20, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

Berton, Jul 20, 2017
Thema:

Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig

1. Games supplied with WIN 10 not workig - Similar Threads - Games supplied workig

2. Fast startup not workig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast startup not workig: I have been facing a problem problem for a few days. I have turned on fast start up but it is not working properly. I tried turning it on and off but still not working.I will be really happy if someone help me find the solution of it.RegardsMasum...
  3. Fast startup not workig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast startup not workig: I have been facing a problem problem for a few days. I have turned on fast start up but it is not working properly. I tried turning it on and off but still not working.I will be really happy if someone help me find the solution of it.RegardsMasum...
  4. Disconnecting Power Supply changes Screen Resolution on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting Power Supply changes Screen Resolution on games: Hi,I have been searching for a very long time for an answer to this question, but sadly I never found one. Each time I disconnect or connect the charger to my laptop and my games are still on, their resolution changes. I would like to know how to stop that so I can disconnect...
  5. Disconnecting Power Supply changes Screen Resolution on games

Disconnecting Power Supply changes Screen Resolution on games: Hi,I have been searching for a very long time for an answer to this question, but sadly I never found one. Each time I disconnect or connect the charger to my laptop and my games are still on, their resolution changes. I would like to know how to stop that so I can disconnect...
  6. Disconnecting Power Supply changes Screen Resolution on games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why can't Win 10 supply any meaningful info. on storage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't Win 10 supply any meaningful info. on storage: When I look at Settings/Storage and the details of Apps. and Other; there is almost no indication of what is taking up the storage i.e. whatever is listed adds up to a very small percentage of the "headline" figures so there are about 5gb of "mystery" files - on a 32gb...
  8. Games supplied with new Xbox One X

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Games supplied with new Xbox One X: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox One X. It came with a couple of games, most notably Fallout 76. The packaging says "Full Game - for both Xbox One & Windows 10 PC" I have downloaded it onto my Xbox successfully but not my PC. When I received an Invalid Code message I...
  9. window update isn't workig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window update isn't workig: Lenovo - System - 7/24/2019 12:00:00 AM - 10.0.106.0 this update is not running since last week every time I restart it then it stuck at 13%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-isnt-workig/adc02070-6efd-4a77-82a1-1743b07c0553
  10. microsoft streets and trip stopped workig

microsoft streets and trip stopped workig: This is a question about my streets and trip 2010 version quit working won't load I get a message that the registry for this was not copied correctly???...