Windows 10: Games Windows 10 Store

Discus and support Games Windows 10 Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; unable to play HitmanGo and Extreme Landings as before. the games launch only for a moment then disappear. tried removing and installing but still the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by electsub, Feb 28, 2016.

1. electsub Win User

Games Windows 10 Store

unable to play HitmanGo and Extreme Landings as before. the games launch only for a moment then disappear. tried removing and installing but still the same. logged into onedrive thinking that may be the reason, still not working.
    hope there is an answer,
    thanks
    Robert

:)

electsub, Feb 28, 2016

2. Games on my computer.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Windows store games or desktop games?
    I request you check if the games are present in the all apps list via Start menu.

If you cannot find the apps, I request you download and install the Games from Windows Store.

Get free apps and games in Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-free-apps-and-games-in-windows-store

Keep posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Store keeps downloading games

Original title: Windows 10 Store

Ok, so the Windows 10 Store keeps downloading games I don't want it to download, for example, I'll go download a game not go back on the Windows 10 Store for about a week and come back and see I have the game called "Taptiles", I have never even heard of
    this game. This also happened with Candy Crush Saga.

MaxSteel1234126, Feb 28, 2016
Thema:

Games Windows 10 Store

1. Games Windows 10 Store - Similar Threads - Games Store

2. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  3. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  4. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  5. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  6. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  7. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  8. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  9. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  10. Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps: Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores AppsTried everythingAnd i already fixed my problem and just want to leave a Mark somewhere so people can see it on the webBecause NO ONE and no solution i found talked about it, not even windows support...