Windows 10: Gaming Clips

Discus and support Gaming Clips in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Often, ill be gaming, and have a funny moment, crazy clutches, etc. and i try to record them, and when i look at recordings they end up corrupted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TannerAldrich, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Gaming Clips

Often, ill be gaming, and have a funny moment, crazy clutches, etc. and i try to record them, and when i look at recordings they end up corrupted and they play the sound, but only show the loading screen of the game. This has been happening quite a bit. Does anyone know how to fix this?

(P.S. i dont know which category to put this under, so i chose the best one)

:)

TannerAldrich, Aug 3, 2018

2. Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    xbox game dvr clip recording

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-on-windows/social/record-game-clips-game-dvr-windows-10

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-dvr-windows-10

If the issue still persist I suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum for better assistance.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Gaming Clips

Windows 10 Xbox App will not let me record Game Clips

Hi Brent,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• How are you trying to record the game clip?
    • Do you have all the required hardware to record the game clip?

Refer to the link below on What hardware do I need to record Xbox game clips on my PC?:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...-do-i-need-to-record-xbox-game-clips-on-my-pc

Also refer to the link below and check if it helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/recording-problems-with-gamedvr

If the issue persist, I suggest you post your query in the link given below:

Xbox forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Get back to us if you face any issues related to the Windows, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Gaming Clips

1. Gaming Clips - Similar Threads - Gaming Clips

2. How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...: Whenever I turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" in the Game Bar settings it just keeps turning off and I don't know how to fix it. Please help....
  3. How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...: Whenever I turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" in the Game Bar settings it just keeps turning off and I don't know how to fix it. Please help....
  4. How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  6. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  7. Game Bar Does not record clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Does not record clips: I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both game bar and the xbox app from my computer. I have done the registry thing. I do not know what to do. The game bar doesn't even work half of the time? When I open the game bar with Windows + G the screenshot, record last 30...
  8. Game Bar Does not record clips

Game Bar Does not record clips: I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both game bar and the xbox app from my computer. I have done the registry thing. I do not know what to do. The game bar doesn't even work half of the time? When I open the game bar with Windows + G the screenshot, record last 30...
  9. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  10. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...