Windows 10: Gaming Headset mic wont work

Discus and support Gaming Headset mic wont work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Turtle Beach pc compatible gaming headset plugged into my laptop, and I can hear sound perfectly fine, but my mic wont work at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan DiFrancia, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Gaming Headset mic wont work

I have a Turtle Beach pc compatible gaming headset plugged into my laptop, and I can hear sound perfectly fine, but my mic wont work at all.

:)

Ethan DiFrancia, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Dragondog Win User

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Aug 13, 2018
  3. G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Gaming Headset mic wont work

Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Gaming Headset mic wont work

1. Gaming Headset mic wont work - Similar Threads - Gaming Headset mic

2. Headset Mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Mic not working: Recently I have bought a new headset Turtle Beach 50x as my old one broke, however the microphone on it does not work. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.It is weird as before I broke my old headset, the mic worked fine and I was able to only need to use the...
  3. Headset Mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic not working: Recently I have bought a new headset Turtle Beach 50x as my old one broke, however the microphone on it does not work. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.It is weird as before I broke my old headset, the mic worked fine and I was able to only need to use the...
  4. Headset mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic not working: Hello everybody!I really hope somebody can help me, as I tried everything :I recently bought a Razer Blackshark V2 X headset with a 3.5mm jack. I have a Acer Nitro 5 laptop.When I plug the headset in, the audio is fine although th quality is not that great, but the mic won't...
  5. windows 10 headset mic wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 headset mic wont work: i'm using a acer laptop and everytime i use any kind of headphones with a mic it doesn't work at all. i can hear sound from the headphones but the mic only works from the laptop itself, not from my headphones. and when i plug my headphones the only thing in input and output...
  6. Gaming headset mic not working

Gaming headset mic not working: Hi, I just bought a gaming headset RAZER KRAKEN X and the mic doesn't work. It says that my microphone isn't plugged in even if it is. Underneath it, it says Line in not plugged and sterio mix disabled. I disabled the sterio mix because it was echoing my window...
  7. headset mic wont work on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    headset mic wont work on laptop: Kind of vague title I know. I have a Dell 1500 running windows 10. I have a really nice headset that I got a little while ago for my Xbox. My computer for some reason will not take the microphone input form it even though there is a little headset with a mic next to the...
  8. Headset mic wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset mic wont work: My headset doesn't pick up any sound, but I can hear things through it. I've tried just about everything I can with the changing audio inputs and sound settings stuff and I'm not sure what to do next. submitted by /u/ScumFuckKevin [link] [comments]...
  9. nubwo u3 gaming headset mic not working

nubwo u3 gaming headset mic not working: My headset mic has not been working it would've been a breeze to setup if only my laptop had a microphone jack. I've tried troubleshooting the microphone to which it works but then my headphones don't work. This only happens on this laptop as my other one which was older had...
  10. Headset Mic Not Working

Headset Mic Not Working: I really need some help. I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset. So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped. It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore. The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming headset plugged in but mic wont work gaming pc

2. headset mic wont work on gaming pc