Windows 10: Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need someone's help. GTA won't download although I meet the specific requirements. I need more info on how to solve this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Young Khante, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Gaming

I need someone's help. GTA won't download although I meet the specific requirements. I need more info on how to solve this problem.

:)

Young Khante, Jul 5, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jul 5, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Gaming

Angela Pun, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  4. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  5. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  6. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD on game match entry: Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes...
  7. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

Consistent BSOD on game match entry: Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes...
  8. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  9. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  10. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging