Windows 10: Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?

Discus and support Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win10 1703 Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode only Very intermittent ..Tried another monitor same problem The Icons and Folders flash and If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iamlost, Jul 9, 2017.

1. iamlost Win User

Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?

Win10 1703
    Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode only
    Very intermittent ..Tried another monitor same problem
    The Icons and Folders flash and If I can lucky on a reboot all is ok
    If not the only things I can see are the text part of the Icons , shortcuts and Folders and everting gets moved around

All my motherboard software is up to date. Changed HDMI cable and port ..same problem

Gary

:)

iamlost, Jul 9, 2017
  2. phil307 Win User

coming out of sleep mode get black screen and computer shuts down

Coming out of sleep mode desktop computer has black screen and shuts down after a couple minutes. Rolled back display driver and the same thing happens. Checked power options.

phil307, Jul 9, 2017
  3. phil307 Win User
    coming out of sleep mode get black screen and computer shuts down

I have all drivers updated. Removed McAfee Antivirus because it slowed the computer to a crawl. It's a desktop. I am wondering if MCAfee messed up the registry, but then I have seen recent Microsoft updates recently?

phil307, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?

1. Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ? - Similar Threads - Garbled screen coming

2. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  3. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  4. My laptop won't come out of sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop won't come out of sleep mode.: I'm using my Lenovo Ideapad laptop and whenever I put it into sleep mode by closing the lid, from the power menu, etc. the screen would stay off. I try pressing different keys and using the trackpad but the screen stays off. Then I have to hold down the power button to shut...
  5. Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode

Black screen problem after coming out from sleep mode: hello, About two months ago, I had a problem with not getting out of sleep mode, so I had to press the restart button on Case to bring up the screen. I checked the error checking section of the C drive, in cmd i used sfc /scannow command and dism /online /cleanup-image...
  6. Had BSOD coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Had BSOD coming out of sleep mode: Hi all came home from work , opened laptop hit space bar and was faced with the dreaded stop screen happened so fast did not even get a chance to see it. not sure maybe this could be due to a firmware update on my crucial ssd there trying to fix the overtemp error crap with...
  7. Blue Screen coming out of Sleep

Blue Screen coming out of Sleep: After the last rounds of windows updates my system will blue screen coming out of sleep. I have 4 mini dumps from today. What is the best method to resolve this?...
  8. Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode: Hi; I'm having an issue with a HP laptop running Win 10 (Upgrade from Win 7 in 2017). I had the laptop in sleep mode. When I opened the lid, I expected the laptop to power on. The power light comes on, but I see nothing but a black screen. The fan is however running. In...
  9. Unable to come out of Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to come out of Sleep mode: Running a Dell XPS 15, (L502X). Upgraded from 7 to 10 Pro yesterday. Played around a bit with the new OS and then went off to other things. Laptop went into sleep mode after 15 minutes as it always has. But this time I couldn't wake it up. Required me to power off the unit,...
  10. Won't come out of sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't come out of sleep mode.: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it. When it goes into sleep mode, if I swipe the touch pad within a few seconds it will come out of sleep mode. However if I'm not at the computer so that it is in sleep mode for a while, then when I swipe the touch to pad wake it up...