Windows 10: GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts.

Discus and support GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My monitor is GB2488HSU IIyama. I bought monitor 2 weeks ago. In first few days i noticed weird smudge on a screen: [img] But. When i go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xxx123, Mar 31, 2017.

1. xxx123 Win User

GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts.

Hi. My monitor is GB2488HSU IIyama. I bought monitor 2 weeks ago. In first few days i noticed weird smudge on a screen:

GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts. [​IMG]

But. When i go away few meters to rest in bed it looks like this:

Anyway it dissapeared after 5-6 day of use. Now i cannot see this. ANd question. RMA monitor or not? Why it dissapeared? Keep monitor ?

:)

xxx123, Mar 31, 2017

2. My old password is not recognized...

does this really work? has anyone else tried this? what is MS's expert opinion?

win10 _user_00z, Mar 31, 2017
  3. Monitor refresh 144hz - but one time booted with lower value.

Windows just allows the setting the video specifies so it really is not directly involved.

That has to be power outage related. The computer's power supply or the video card likely had to reset which tool another boot cycle to initialize. Of course that is just a guess. If you need more info then you really need to be working with the hardware folks
    at ASUS. IIyama, and GeForce.

SpiritX MS MVP, Mar 31, 2017
Thema:

GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts.

1. GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts. - Similar Threads - GB2488HSU IIyama rma

2. I need to speak to an expert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak to an expert: Can someone please call me as soon as possible.571-721-8639Thelma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-an-expert/9112ee63-59a4-42be-9d89-4d50971ab6ab
  3. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act: My name is Lorenzo Lupoli, and I am a second-year student at LUISS Guido Carli's "Policy and Governance in Europe" master's program. Currently, I am working on my thesis, which focuses on the field of cybersecurity. As part of my research, I have been conducting interviews...
  4. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act: My name is Lorenzo Lupoli, and I am a second-year student at LUISS Guido Carli's "Policy and Governance in Europe" master's program. Currently, I am working on my thesis, which focuses on the field of cybersecurity. As part of my research, I have been conducting interviews...
  5. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  7. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  8. My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?: Here are my laptop specs: Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable GPU: IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics Disk: HDD 1TB Toshiba MQ04ABF100 This Laptop is pretty new as I bought this 1 month ago, but the laptop is...
  9. In need of expert advice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In need of expert advice: So I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3.. laptop has been great until today. I loaded up my laptop like usual, logged in, immediately got a "something went wrong, we need to reatart" blue screen, then after a few seconds the screen went black and nothing's working. Literally nothing, no...
  10. Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back...

Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back...: I use 4 Browsers on my PC - Chrome, Opera , Edge & Firefox. Sometimes I need to switch quickly from one Browser to another to read something or check on something - and then maybe an hour later, switch back again. Minimising the browsers on the Task Bar slows everything...