Windows 10: GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint

Discus and support GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is committed to helping our business customers comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Last month, and how we help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint

Source: GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint - Microsoft Tech Community - 191126

:)

Brink, May 9, 2018
Thema:

GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint

1. GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint - Similar Threads - GDPR Compliancy OneDrive

2. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues: Good Day to all,I have a brief question regarding a SharePoint Sync to someone's File Explorer via OneDrive.- Long story short, this user had previously set OneDrive to download a local copy of a 200+GB larger SharePoint site, why I have no idea.- OneDrive seen this new...
  3. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues: Good Day to all,I have a brief question regarding a SharePoint Sync to someone's File Explorer via OneDrive.- Long story short, this user had previously set OneDrive to download a local copy of a 200+GB larger SharePoint site, why I have no idea.- OneDrive seen this new...
  4. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync: Hi In trying to figure out a way to not sync my files in onedrive and sharepoint but still have access to the data stored their via the links in FileManager. We came across Files on-demand on my co-workers computer which works for him but I can't see that setting in my...
  6. The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR?

in Windows 10 News
    The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR?: On May 25, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will replace the Data Protection Directive as the new standard on data privacy for all organizations that do business with European Union (EU) citizens.[1] When GDPR goes into effect, government agencies and...
  7. #MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance: With exactly eight months to go until the deadline, any organization that wants to do business with European Union (EU) residents will need to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). According to a recent report by Spiceworks, only 25 percent of...
  8. Updates to security, compliance & migration for OneDrive & SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to security, compliance & migration for OneDrive & SharePoint: Tuh6fnMv6CM The collaboration landscape has changed In today’s complex and regulated environment, businesses need to focus on building more secure solutions that deliver value to their customers, partners, and shareholders—both in the cloud and on-premises....
  9. New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities: Today, during the SharePoint Virtual Summit, we unveiled a new wave of innovations that build upon the vision we set forth last year to reinvent content collaboration and usher in a new generation of mobile and intelligent intranets. Customers’ successes inspire us and...
  10. Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which began as a regulatory requirement, is increasingly seen as a long-term opportunity to establish greater trust with customers and further unlock employee collaboration and productivity in many businesses. The intelligent...