Windows 10: Geforce Experiance updates.

Discus and support Geforce Experiance updates. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I frequently get invitations from Nvidia's Geforce Experience to download the latest drivers, today they are at 373.06. The never start downloading.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tinmar49, Oct 8, 2016.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Geforce Experiance updates.

I frequently get invitations from Nvidia's Geforce Experience to download the latest drivers, today they are at 373.06.
    The never start downloading. In my case, using a low end card to run my AOC Q2770P and not needing the latest drivers for gaming means that I don't mind missing out.
    This happens with the TP as well as an upgrade.

:)

tinmar49, Oct 8, 2016
  2. KHeresy Win User
    KHeresy, Oct 8, 2016
  3. Graphics Card Not working post Windows 10 Install

Hey,

Hope this will help you!

- As per your screenshot, You have already install "GeForce Experience".

- Current version of GeForce Experience is

Version

Release Date
    Tue June 21, 2016

Language
    International

File Size
    43.9M

- Try to update your diver in GeForce Experience.

- According to screenshot its 2.2.2

Click Here for fresh download

Have a Great Day

Roharashraj™, Oct 8, 2016
  4. DooGie Win User

Uninstall GeForce Experience then it won't bug you anymore. It isn't needed and personally when I update my Nvidia drivers I never install Experience, always found it to be a resource hogging app and totally useless and I do game.

DooGie, Oct 8, 2016
  5. tinmar49 Win User
    Good idea, I'll do that.

tinmar49, Oct 8, 2016
  6. AddRAM Win User
    I can`t stand the latest version,and if you go back to the earlier version ( which is just fine ) as soon as you try to launch GE it makes you update to the new version.

I`ve sent them feedback saying there was nothing wrong, why did you change it *Mad

AddRAM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Geforce Experiance updates. - Similar Threads - Geforce Experiance updates

2. Geforce Experience Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce Experience Error Message: GeForce Experience wont open at all, there is no error message unless I run as administrator and it says: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. It doesn't do this for any other app.I have tried reinstalling it but it doesn't...
  3. Geforce Experience Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geforce Experience Error Message: GeForce Experience wont open at all, there is no error message unless I run as administrator and it says: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. It doesn't do this for any other app.I have tried reinstalling it but it doesn't...
  4. Question about nivida GeForce experience update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about nivida GeForce experience update: Hi i have question about nivida GeForce experience Update when i update to new version how to delet old version or is it possible to delet old folder of nivida update like u can do windoes update clean up...
  5. Question about nivida GeForce experience update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about nivida GeForce experience update: Hi i have question about nivida GeForce experience Update when i update to new version how to delet old version or is it possible to delet old folder of nivida update like u can do windoes update clean up...
  6. Question about nivida GeForce experience update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Geforce Experience Update crash?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Geforce Experience Update crash?: When finishing the Geforce Experience Update, if you have a game running, is it possible that it crashes? Geforce Experience Updatee?
  8. Nvidia GeForce experience not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia GeForce experience not working: After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-experience-not-working/ea490ae1-61db-4358-abbc-a586ffef4d2a
  9. geforce experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce experience: when I open up GeForce it tells me to reset it idk how to reset it. i reset my pc, unplugged it, uninstalled geforce and reinstalled im new to pc some advice would be help full...
  10. GeForce Experience Not Working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GeForce Experience Not Working: I've had my PC for only a short while, and occasionally I have alerts from Nvidia saying that there are new drivers available, but when I click on it to install them it comes up with a message saying "Something went wrong, try restarting Ge Force Experience", does anyone know...