Windows 10: GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card

Discus and support GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30 Nvidia’s paying the price for the GeForce GTX 970’s memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Borg 386, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card

GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30

GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30 | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Sep 12, 2016

2. Eerror code 0x800f0248, unable to install Nvidia GPU drivers on Windows 10.

Original Title: Unable to install Nvidia GPU drivers on Windows 10

Hello, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 yesterday and I am unable to install the drivers for video card. At the same time, the drivers required for the video card, are failing to download from Windows Update. Due to this I cannot use my Video Card
    at all to use certain applications such as games. My Graphic Card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 970. I have the following errors in Windows Update:

1 - nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - Error 0x800f0248.

2 - NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - Error 0x800f0248.

And every time when I try to install the Nvidia drivers manually from their website, I get the error "Nvidia Installer Failed". Right now when I look at Device Manager, the "Display Adapters" tab is missing, and when I try to update the display driver,
    it says "Microsoft Basic Display" and it is up-to-date.

Kindly help me out in this regard, as I can't use any GPU-enhanced applications.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Dean Sumith, Sep 12, 2016
  3. Windows 10 is asking to install drivers for my old graphics card

About a month ago after upgrading from Windows 7 Pro (x64) to Windows 10 Pro (x64), I decided up to upgrade my Graphics card from an
    NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. All original drivers were removed and new drivers installed for the new card. All works fine with the new card and no problems to report on this.

However, periodically Windows 10 is telling me that updates are available for the removed graphics card, the information from Windows Update says:

Updates are available:

• NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

Details

We need to start a separate installation to complete this update. Select Install to start it. If you don't see the install window, minimize this window, or check the taskbar.

Updates are ready to install

How can I stop this message and clear this old card information from my system?

Colin Pellow, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card

1. GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card - Similar Threads - GeForce GTX 970

2. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  3. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  4. error code 45 with my Graphic card GTX 970

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 45 with my Graphic card GTX 970: CPU: Intel CoreTM i7-7700KGraphic card: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GMotherboard: Asus Prime B250 proMy display card could not be detected since I installed one of the quality updates of Window 10 20H2 on 29/04/2021. The problem comes when I reboot the computer after installing the...
  5. Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce

Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce: Now my graphic card GTX 1050 ti Nvidia Geforce doesn't work, It says error code 43. I even install the latest driver from nvidia 441.41, same thing. I even uninstall, reinstall, etc. By the way, every time you make an big update (twice a year) there are always bugs on many...
  6. Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text): Does the NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: 1) ASUS B250 Mining Expert LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI B250 ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining (BTC) with 19 PCIe Slots and USB 3.1 Gen1 2) ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard Cryptocurrency 3)...
  7. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960: Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3) OS: Windows 10 Home 1809 build 17763.348 I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS...
  8. AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970

AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970: Hello fellow TenForums users. Since the release of W10 AU [1607] build I am pretty scared to upgrade drivers for my GTX 970. In fact, I am running an older release because latest ones don't work fine for me. I am not that impressed with DirectCompute, DX12 and Vulkan...
  9. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card: I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are...
  10. Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 crashing computer. What could the issue be?

Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 crashing computer. What could the issue be?: Hello guys. I've recently bought a new computer. It came with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 video card. I haven't had any issues with it at all, up until the point that I launched some games on Steam. It seems as though the video card has trouble running higher end games, such...