Windows 10: GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX

Discus and support GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 This is a GeForce Hot Fix driver, version 350.05 that addresses the following issues: Battlefield Hardline - crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterFragon, Apr 11, 2015.

1. GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3647

I tested this drivers all day yesterday after a clean install of 10051 leaked/which is worse than 10049 but that is for another post..

I found these drivers to be much more stable, and things like enabling DSR factors actually works, SLI, Surround testing has all worked out. Only complaints are you still have to be quick and work around the ms shell/App executables pissing off the Nvidia cpl but you can get it all working..

Oh and hello I have been lurking here for a while now.. GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX :p

:)

PeterFragon, Apr 11, 2015

2. Occuring BSOD when starting Photoshop CC

I downloaded HotFix driver 361.60, it seems that it worked. After installing I restarted the laptop, first opened PS CC, and it works properly. Really thank you very much.

But let me ask another question in any case, if it will occur again, how to downgrade the driver?

senyor fot, Apr 11, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

If you have an NVIDIA GeForce display adapter with the 361.43 drivers installed there is an issue with GeForce driver 361.43 on some systems particularly with but not inclusive to applications that use OpenCL hardware acceleration.

Numerous reports of Kernel_Security_Check_Failure errors with 361.43 as reported on the GeForce Drivers forum:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/904988/kernel-security-check-failure/

Try GeForce HotFix driver 361.60 or roll back the GeForce driver to the previous stable version:

Error | NVIDIA

Edit:

Rather than the Hotfix driver try the newest diver just released (361.75) which should also fix the issue:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

auggy, Apr 11, 2015
  4. GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX

Nice first post. I'm considering giving this driver a shot. I'm currently using the 349.90 DX12 driver that Windows Update installs.

blackroseMD1, Apr 11, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forums

6. blackroseMD1, Apr 12, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    Kind of glad I stumbled onto this release. I installed it on 10056 as an upgrade but oddly enough, the only thing it added to the 'special' drivers Windows installed was the Miracast Virtual Audio Driver, however, that fixed all the Cortana glitches!

Edwin, Apr 13, 2015
  8. GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX

Oh, awesome. Glad to hear that.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX

1. GeForce Hotfix driver 350.05 - Much better than previous 349.XX - Similar Threads - GeForce Hotfix driver

2. Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11: I am posting this not as a question, but as a statement. I want to help other Windows 10 users avoid the agony of upgrading to Windows 11. Not that the upgrade or clean install is difficult for Intermediate Users, but the missing features make it almost as bad as Windows 8.I...
  3. Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11: I am posting this not as a question, but as a statement. I want to help other Windows 10 users avoid the agony of upgrading to Windows 11. Not that the upgrade or clean install is difficult for Intermediate Users, but the missing features make it almost as bad as Windows 8.I...
  4. Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. xx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xx: xxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xx/5ee137da-8971-4fbc-8e4b-f5dd7808ab29
  6. The previous system shutdown at xx was unexpected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The previous system shutdown at xx was unexpected.: Recently my computer has started rebooting when I play graphic-intensive games, such as WoW or assasins creed origins. Games like LoL or witcher 3 has no issues. I have a pretty good computer, and play in 4k. So to make a list: Symptoms: - PC reboots during some games....
  7. GeForce 7100/630i better driver wanted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GeForce 7100/630i better driver wanted: I have an old PC currently running Windows 10 (Ver. 2004 build 19041.207). It has a Nvidia GeForce 7100 nForce 630i GPU (On the mother board). I'm using the Nvidia driver version 309.08. I works but not properly with "Transparency Effects" enabled. It has some minor issues...
  8. Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.: Here's why: - With MacOS there's no way to make an application full-screen without losing sight of the top bar and the dock. It just covers the whole screen, which is not helpful at all. - With Windows 10 (& earlier versions) switching in and out of an app is as easy as...
  9. AMD Hotfix Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Hotfix Drivers: What are the AMD hotfix drivers and how do they differ from the normal updates? Would you only install them if you have issues or should you normally install them? Thanks 68950
  10. New recovery drive is much smaller than previous one.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New recovery drive is much smaller than previous one.: Hi, I'm confused. After my Windows 10 upgrade was finished I created a "Recovery drive" on a 32 GB flash drive and it filled the drive to 26.8 GB. I just finished a clean install on my hard disk with all unallocated space and decided to make a new "recovery drive" on the...