Windows 10: General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported

Discus and support General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft won't support general-purpose Surface devices running the Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) of Windows 10. [img] Credit: Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported

Read more: Microsoft says no to Windows 10 Long Term Servicing branch on general-purpose Surfaces | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Use Windows 10 LTSB for the entire Company - Drop Semi-Annual Channel, CB and CBB

LTSB is intended for machines that perform a single purpose, such as industrial control equipment and ATMs. Updates are not the only thing you give up with LTSB.

FAQ: Windows 10 LTSB Explained

BulldogXX, Oct 31, 2016
  3. Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSB in Micorosoft Update Catalog?

In Microsoft Update Catalog, there are somve versions for Windows 10.

There is Windows 10 LTSB, Windows 10/Windows 10 LTSB, Windows 10.

I assume that 1507 supports only LTSB currently, and probable 1607 supports CB/CBB and LTSB.

So, the display vesion is Windows 10 LTSB and Windows 10.

How about the KB has two versions such as Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSB?

What is the logic to display the versions?

Kazuhiko(2), Oct 31, 2016
Thema:

General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported

1. General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported - Similar Threads - General purpose Surface

2. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.: Hi, we have a number of Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB workstations, their mainstream support has ended, is it possible to purchase Extended Support for these workstation? If so what is the cost etc?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.: Hi, we have a number of Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB workstations, their mainstream support has ended, is it possible to purchase Extended Support for these workstation? If so what is the cost etc?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. General support

in Browsers and Email
    General support: I have been a Eudora user for some 30 years from DOS all the way to Windows 10 and still say Eudora 7 would have been the best had Qualcomm continued to upgrade it and not dropped it several years ago. In many respects it is still better than any of the others even MS Outlook...
  6. make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed: How to use my tab for general purpose Presently it is used for school https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-it-a-general-purpose-tabearlier-school/93b9df65-08e1-4351-9b98-f70c294b5c3c
  7. Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver...: The PC in question is a Toshiba L875D-S7232. The error appeared when Win10 ver.1903 was installed. The error (Large Yellow Triangle) shows up in Devices and Printers in Control Panel. The Troubleshooter has made several attempts to correct this, but to no avail. I have let...
  8. Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607: Hi, We have a version of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016, build number 1607 can we know if this is a supported version, would also like to know going forward would this build will get security updates if any? thanks, Abhi...
  9. free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?: I was hoping to find a sticky about benchmarking in this forum but I can't find one. I want to compare two laptops I'm thinking of purchasing. I'm interested in the performance on loading applications, including some very large professional music applications, CPU/memory...
  10. Documentation Updates for Surface and Windows 10 LTSB Compatibility

in Windows 10 News
    Documentation Updates for Surface and Windows 10 LTSB Compatibility: Back in October of last year, we published an article in the TechNet Library titled Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) and Surface Devices. Based on your feedback, we’ve published a new article with updated information, Surface Device Compatibility with Windows 10 Long-Term...