Windows 10: Generally excited!

Discus and support Generally excited! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Some of you might know me from seven and vista forums. Ever since Win 8 came out, I lost interest in Windows and faded away from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SnarkyTwit, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Generally excited!

Hi everyone!

Some of you might know me from seven and vista forums. Ever since Win 8 came out, I lost interest in Windows and faded away from the forums.

Since trying out the insider previews of Win 10, I've got to say I'm excited about Windows again. I'll be happy to be an active member here now and look forward to helping (and being helped) wherever possible. I'm sorry for my long absence.

See ya all soon!

Snarks

:)

SnarkyTwit, Jun 23, 2015
  2. lyallp Win User

Any Vista user confirm succeed on E90 FW upgrade?

Don't get your hopes up.

My E90 is an 'APAC Generic' model (Product code 0552625)

No updates available.

Latest version available for APAC Generic is '7.24.0.3' whereas the news feed says '7.40.1.2' is the latest.

It's all very nice to get excited about the 'updates released' news feed, but 'APAC Generic' has been left in the dark ages.

...Lyall

lyallp, Jun 23, 2015
  3. Lumia 920 Wireless Charging not working - Known issue?

I tried CHOE wireless charging pad with Lumia 920, it works good, the only problem is it generates little bit hot. I'm very excited about the wireless charging function of Lumia 920, big fans.:smileyhappy:

JacksonBing, Jun 23, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Generally excited!

Glad to see you like the look of the preview, and welcome to TF.

Boozad, Jun 23, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Welcome to the "Mad House we call the Win 10 Forums.". . .*Smile

6. linw Win User
    A bit of excitement goes a long way.

Have fun.

7. Vladimir Win User
    Welcome SnarkyTwit !

*Smile

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Generally excited!

1. Generally excited! - Similar Threads - Generally excited

2. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  3. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  4. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with audio and lag in general

6. Task manager and Win 11 general issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager and Win 11 general issues: Hey there,My names Mat and I've been having a few different issues after updating to Windows11 but the main issue is to do with my task manager.Everytime I open task manger it appears to be working but will not end any task, update any of the programs on the list and when...
  7. Task manager and Win 11 general issues

Task manager and Win 11 general issues: Hey there,My names Mat and I've been having a few different issues after updating to Windows11 but the main issue is to do with my task manager.Everytime I open task manger it appears to be working but will not end any task, update any of the programs on the list and when...
  8. I have general questions and about various Windows apps my 1st Dual Drive PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have general questions and about various Windows apps my 1st Dual Drive PC: I am not new to computers... however this is my first dual drive and it is kind of confusing me as to how things are or should be and Or how best to download, store and organize things.I recently had to reinstall my OS to help fix some issues and it got me thinking about how...
  9. We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...: Details of Copilot Pro are outlined in Yusuf Mehdi’s blog: Announcing Microsoft Copilot Pro. Copilot Pro is for individuals, creators, and power users looking to take their Copilot experience to the next level.Get things done faster with premium AI featuresCopilot Pro gives...
  10. We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...

We are excited to share Microsoft Copilot Pro is now generally available in select markets...: Details of Copilot Pro are outlined in Yusuf Mehdi’s blog: Announcing Microsoft Copilot Pro. Copilot Pro is for individuals, creators, and power users looking to take their Copilot experience to the next level.Get things done faster with premium AI featuresCopilot Pro gives...