Windows 10: Generic Non PnP Monitor problem with AMD Eyefinity

Discus and support Generic Non PnP Monitor problem with AMD Eyefinity in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have 3 monitors which have same resolution of 1280x1024. 2 of them detected the model and the other one detected with "Generic Non PnP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by duaangg, Aug 12, 2015.

1. duaangg Win User

Generic Non PnP Monitor problem with AMD Eyefinity

Hello guys, I have 3 monitors which have same resolution of 1280x1024. 2 of them detected the model and the other one detected with "Generic Non PnP Monitor". If i manage to combine the three monitors, it supposed to be 3840x1024 resolution. But, the generic non PnP monitor caused it become 4160x1024 resolution. The Generic non monitor detect like 1600x900 resolution. I can't resize the desktop into fill. I do so, the generic non PnP monitor went black. Please help.

:)

duaangg, Aug 12, 2015
  2. corb06 Win User

Windows 10 + Eyefinity = start menu error

Ok! Good to know that Nvidia Surround has the same issue as Eyefinity.

I am currently in an email conversation with AMD support. But so far its just general instructions like reinstall drivers haha. Hopefully I will get somewhere with support as soon as we have passed all the basic questions.

corb06, Aug 12, 2015
  3. kevinyu1 Win User
    Generic non PnP monitor

Hello! The other day I accidentally pulled out my BenQ 2400WD monitor's power supply cable, then replugged it in. My computer now detects my monitor as "Generic Non PnP Monitor" instead of BenQ, please help!

kevinyu1, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Generic Non PnP Monitor problem with AMD Eyefinity

1. Generic Non PnP Monitor problem with AMD Eyefinity - Similar Threads - Generic Non PnP

2. Flicker ghost monitor driver "generic non-pnp monitor"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flicker ghost monitor driver "generic non-pnp monitor": Anyone know how to remove this flicker driver "generic non-pnp monitor"?it is a ghost driver monitor. Its keeping uninstall then reinstall again over and over that make screen got delay. its happen when i play any heavy games .I have tried DDu and install lastest graphic...
  3. Flicker ghost monitor driver "generic non-pnp monitor"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flicker ghost monitor driver "generic non-pnp monitor": Anyone know how to remove this flicker driver "generic non-pnp monitor"?it is a ghost driver monitor. Its keeping uninstall then reinstall again over and over that make screen got delay. its happen when i play any heavy games .I have tried DDu and install lastest graphic...
  4. There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor: There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor . It's always hidden . When I open the game and adjust the screen to 4:3, I always have black bars . Please help me. This is in game.I can't see Monitor and always have black bars...
  5. There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor: There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor . It's always hidden . When I open the game and adjust the screen to 4:3, I always have black bars . Please help me. This is in game.I can't see Monitor and always have black bars...
  6. There's a problem with my Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PnP Generic Monitor Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    PnP Generic Monitor Problem: I bought new computer setup from my friend recently. After my friend reseted the windows, monitor in Device Manager turned into PnP Generic Monitor. When I go to display setting to advanced display setting, windows recognizes my graphic card and monitor everything. But in...
  8. Generic PnP Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic PnP Monitor: I am using a Microsoft Surface Book 2 with a Surface Dock connected to an Electriq 24' 4K HDR monitor via a mini DP to HDMI adapter. I cannot get anything on the monitor to appear. I can switch from extend, duplicate and display on monitor 2 and it does nothing, aside from...
  9. Generic PNP monitor

Generic PNP monitor: Hello, I use a CAD program that apparently has a problem with my ASUS 4K monitor. Seems I've tried every which way to get Window to recognize my monitor but, all I get is . . generic PnP monitor with an old 2006 driver. I've downloaded the current monitor but, Windows...
  10. Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor

Touch problem for Generic PnP Monitor: the touch works well in other device but not on windows 10. The device name is appearing as PnP Generic Monitor.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-problem-for-generic-pnp-monitor/7b2573e4-3b85-41f2-8d6b-c98305f45873

Users found this page by searching for:

1. generic non-pnp display amd gpu

2. amd non pnp monitor