Windows 10: Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset

Discus and support Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The hub was working fine until Windows update on 08/06/2018 Driver version 10.0.17134.112 My £150 gaming motherboard now does not support all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dom1172, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Dom1172 Win User

Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset

The hub was working fine until Windows update on 08/06/2018 Driver version 10.0.17134.112
    My £150 gaming motherboard now does not support all my peripherals at the same time. I can't install my original drivers from the disk that came with the board because Windows has determined that I have the most up-to-date version. I can't delete the USBHUB3.sys and related files manually because I need Trustedinstaller permissions. I have tried all the workarounds on the forums, so please don't come back with go into device manager, uninstall the hub and scan for hardware changes or add Disable Selectivesuspend to my registry, these don't work. USBHUB3.sys Driver version 10.0.17134.112 is broken, does not work with ASROCK Fatality Z170 K4 boards and urgently needs updating. Microsoft please fix this or at least give users the ability to go into folders and remove and replace these driver files manually without having to roll back their whole system (which I can't do at this time because I don't have a suitable restore point). I know where all the driver package files and driver store files are located, but I can't do anything with them because of the TrustedInstaller protections. Is there anyway around this?

:)

Dom1172, Jul 7, 2018

2. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset [​IMG]

TGeorge111, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Berton Win User
    USB 3 Hub

That screenshot suggests you have 2 USB 3.0/SuperSpeed Hubs.

Berton, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset

PolarNettles, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset

1. Generic Superspeed USB hub error code 43 -USB hub failed to reset - Similar Threads - Generic Superspeed USB

2. Error message with Generic USB Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  3. Error message with Generic USB Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message with Generic USB Hub: HiMy Amazon basics Generic USB Hub keeps getting an error message every time I try to backup a file. The weird thing is that it does get backed up but I always get the message. It is nerve racking lol.This happened when I plug it into my new laptop ASUS with Windows 11.I even...
  4. USB Root Hub Failed to Reset Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Root Hub Failed to Reset Code 43: This is the error I am getting. I have tried disabling and reenabling, uninstalling the device and restarting the PC it's a desktop, scanning for hardware changes, checking for Windows Updates, looking for driver updates for that device there weren't any. I can't remember...
  5. USB Root Hub Failed to Reset Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Root Hub Failed to Reset Code 43: This is the error I am getting. I have tried disabling and reenabling, uninstalling the device and restarting the PC it's a desktop, scanning for hardware changes, checking for Windows Updates, looking for driver updates for that device there weren't any. I can't remember...
  6. superspeed usb hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    superspeed usb hub: Hi, I have a usb 3.0 hub. It was working fine. But now there is only one external HDD that works with it. Any other HDD that I connect is not recognized. But if I connect that HDD directly to the laptop, it works fine....
  7. Generic USB Hub Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Generic USB Hub Issue: [ATTACH] Thanks in advance for your help! I have an issue where a Generic USB Hub shows up as a mounted USB drive. I have tried updating the drivers, uninstalling the drivers, and ejecting the USB drive. When I attempt to eject the drive, I get an error message....
  8. Generic USB Hub is missing

Generic USB Hub is missing: Hello. I am trying to fix a problem with my USB ports on my laptop. They haven't been working since last weekend. I've been searching my computer for what's wrong with my computer, and I see that my Generic USB device is not showing on Device Manager on my laptop....
  9. Generic superspeed usb hub error after 1809 update

Generic superspeed usb hub error after 1809 update: I deleted and doesnt work. It cames same like that. What I need do ? [ATTACH] =========================== USB Port20 =========================== Connection Status : 0x01 (Device is connected) Port Chain : 1-20 Properties : 0x03...
  10. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

USB SuperSpeed error code 43: Win 10 ver 1709. Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem. I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the usb hub failed to reset code 43

2. generic superspeed usb hub

3. what is the generic superspeed usb hub

4. generic superspeed usb hub error,
  5. bb error bb10 0020 reset,
  6. generic superspeed usb hub failed,
  7. generic superspeed hub driver failed to load,
  8. akasa superspeed problem windows 10 build 1903,
  9. usb hub failed to reset code 43,
  10. usb superspeed the usb hub failed to reset.,