Windows 10: genuine question cause im very worried.

Discus and support genuine question cause im very worried. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im very scared of getting a virus on my computer + a rat, ive been paranoid for weeks and i js saw "console window host" and theres 4 of them is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bam mista, Jun 16, 2024.

1. bam mista Win User

genuine question cause im very worried.

im very scared of getting a virus on my computer + a rat, ive been paranoid for weeks and i js saw "console window host" and theres 4 of them is this legit or not cause im thinking of factory resetting my computer cause of it ive tried malwarebytes and it says its nothing and it on all 4 it says "trustedinstaller" "allapplicationpackages" and says "microsoftcopyright" is this the real consolehost or is it a virus thats trying to act like it is

:)

bam mista, Jun 16, 2024
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jun 16, 2024
  4. genuine question cause im very worried.

Bitlocker Questions

Hey brink, I dont use hibernate ... but I might use it when i use bitlocker though.

But my concern is if i only do one step of step 3 and not do the other part of step 3... there might be some issue along the way right? Thats why im concerned about this and want to do it first before i turn on bitlocker. Or had i not do step one of step 3... i would feel safe to do it.

But could you tell me what im typing wrong though in the last step of 3 like how you found i spelled that bcdedit incorrect earlier?

paulyjustin, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

genuine question cause im very worried.

1. genuine question cause im very worried. - Similar Threads - genuine question cause

2. genuine question cause im very worried.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    genuine question cause im very worried.: im very scared of getting a virus on my computer + a rat, ive been paranoid for weeks and i js saw "console window host" and theres 4 of them is this legit or not cause im thinking of factory resetting my computer cause of it ive tried malwarebytes and it says its nothing and...
  3. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.: So, I woke up today to turn on my laptop. I'm presented with a flashing screen which flashed onto my desktop and then went black and so on. So what I did was I restarted my laptop using ctrl+alt+delete and pressed the restart. Fortunately my laptop was relieved of the...
  4. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.: So, I woke up today to turn on my laptop. I'm presented with a flashing screen which flashed onto my desktop and then went black and so on. So what I did was I restarted my laptop using ctrl+alt+delete and pressed the restart. Fortunately my laptop was relieved of the...
  5. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Just a quick question cause Im knew around here

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Just a quick question cause Im knew around here: I haven't had a Windows product in over a decade. When exactly, is this hell on earth going to be over? It started late Saturday when my laptop that is 6 months old crashed unexpectedly during the update!! it was a driver and the Windows Defender that wont ever SHUT UP...
  7. Im not very smart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im not very smart.: What is the difference between a backup, and a restore point? and which should I use to save all my files in case something were to happen? submitted by /u/ForkyH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1205e/im_not_very_smart/
  8. Plz help im worried AMERICAN MEGATRENDS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plz help im worried AMERICAN MEGATRENDS: i bought this laptop 8 years ago and since then first time while starting a padge appeared saying american mega trends a weird red paramid sign and some copyright stuff why?...
  9. A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried: Hello, My computer recently updated at night and when I tried to use it but there was blue screen, it read 'bad system config info'. Then the computer went to diagnose itself and gave me the option to turn off or advance options. I'm very worried since I have everything on...
  10. A very worrying OneDrive occurance...

A very worrying OneDrive occurance...: I use OneDrive as a simple means of moving the odd file between two PC's and, even more rarely sharing a link for some item as a temporary means to make a particular file available. My 32 bit install of W10 has been flagging up messages (W10 notifications at lower right...