Windows 10: Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

Discus and support Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

This app is a major pain.

I may have missed something with the easy solution?

How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10

Notifications and Actions>

>System

>Settings

"Get Office" not shown
    ========
    This solution seems radial?
    Lacking much experience with such changes I seek confirmation that it works and does not add new headaches.

Does anyone have any experience with it?

From: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disab...ice-windows-10

Uninstall or Remove Get Office app completely

PowerShell Run As Administrator

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Get-AppxPackage|? name -like MicrosoftOfficeHub|remove-appxpackage

Restart

======
    How is that I do not see it in Task Manager?

Thanks for any help.

:)

mikeincousa, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 7, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

1. Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app - Similar Threads - Ger Rid app

2. How to ger rid of "suggested" in the window search bar?

in Cortana
    How to ger rid of "suggested" in the window search bar?: How can I disable these suggestions on the left side?I do not want to see anything suggested in the search bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-ger-rid-of-suggested-in-the-window-search/ad5718f6-b845-451c-8532-8d3f4669d117
  3. How to ger rid of "suggested" in the window search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to ger rid of "suggested" in the window search bar?: How can I disable these suggestions on the left side?I do not want to see anything suggested in the search bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-ger-rid-of-suggested-in-the-window-search/ad5718f6-b845-451c-8532-8d3f4669d117
  4. How to ger rid of "suggested" in the window search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't get rid of Photos App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of Photos App.: Recently a screen called "Photos" keeps popping up on my PC. I never installed this app, don't want it, and when I tried to delete it under settings the uninstall command was greyed out. How can I get rid of this annoying app. I have Windows 10....
  6. Can't get rid of Photos App.

Can't get rid of Photos App.: Recently a screen called "Photos" keeps popping up on my PC. I never installed this app, don't want it, and when I tried to delete it under settings the uninstall command was greyed out. How can I get rid of this annoying app. I have Windows 10....
  7. GER(DEU) and ENG showing up in Taskbar but's just GER(DEU) installed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GER(DEU) and ENG showing up in Taskbar but's just GER(DEU) installed: I have GER (DEU) as my main Language but in Taskbar it also shows ENG. If i go to Language and Region options it just shows GER (DEU) as my installed language. There's no ENG i can uninstall but i want to get rid of ENG in Taskbar. Hope somebody can help me with submitted...
  8. I can't get rid of an app!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get rid of an app!: I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash. I got rid of all but one. It won't uninstall. I went to control panel via Start, and I keep trying to uninstall, but it wants me to fill out a capacha, I do, but then...
  9. Get Rid of "Get Windows" app

Get Rid of "Get Windows" app: This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10 Notifications and Actions> >System >Settings "Get Office" not shown ======== 2. This solution seems radial? Lacking much...
  10. Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app: This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10 Notifications and Actions> >System >Settings "Get Office" not shown ======== 2. This solution seems radial? Lacking much...