Windows 10: Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

Discus and support Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

This app is a major pain.

I may have missed something with the easy solution?

How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10

Notifications and Actions>

>System

>Settings

"Get Office" not shown
    ========
    This solution seems radial?
    Lacking much experience with such changes I seek confirmation that it works and does not add new headaches.

Does anyone have any experience with it?

From: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disab...ice-windows-10

Uninstall or Remove Get Office app completely

PowerShell Run As Administrator

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Get-AppxPackage|? name -like MicrosoftOfficeHub|remove-appxpackage

Restart

======
    How is that I do not see it in Task Manager?

Thanks for any help.

:)

mikeincousa, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 7, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

1. Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app - Similar Threads - Ger Rid app

2. how to get rid off toshiba card app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to get rid off toshiba card app: Toshiba card app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-off-toshiba-card-app/bceee592-1688-4697-90a5-e2a0e05ea52f
  3. How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?: This was already asked on the insiders forum (?) and someone told all of us using final builds to post the question here so... Since RS3 (Is this the proper name for the release?) (don't know what build) update that the start menu has an unremovable...
  4. how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?: Ever since M$ started spying in on my emails by reading them and sending me ads based on my email content, I opened a gmail account, and now all that's left to to permanently get rid of the mail app, how do I do that? thanks...
  5. Get Rid of "Get Windows" app

Get Rid of "Get Windows" app: This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10 Notifications and Actions> >System >Settings "Get Office" not shown ======== 2. This solution seems radial? Lacking much...
  6. Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app

Ger Rid of "Get Windows" app: This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10 Notifications and Actions> >System >Settings "Get Office" not shown ======== 2. This solution seems radial? Lacking much...
  7. Get rid of Messenger

Get rid of Messenger: Goodday Forum Friends: I hope every one I having a good day. I'm currently trying to get rid of a host of Microsoft crap that their system is trying to foist off on me. (There's about a half dozen I'm trying to work through.) Right now I'm trying to get rid of Messanger....
  8. Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!

Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!: I foolishly installed the facebook beta app from the Windows 10 store,now I'm getting popups notifying me of posts in Facebook and I find that really annoying. I've tried blocking notifications in Chrome and Torch browser, manually deleting anything relating to Facebook from...
  9. how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get rid of this?: Hi guys: after i did a clean install of Win 10 TP, every time i boot too desktop i'm presented with this; see pic attach. 4481
  10. Getting rid of bloatware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting rid of bloatware: Hi , I want to perform clean windows 10 installation as my laptop comes with pre-installed windows image and I found that there are plenty of apps that I don't use ! So my question if I make clean windows installation will all my drivers work fine (including finger print...