Windows 10: German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10

Discus and support German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 has been garnering a good amount of customers off late with many companies opting to update their PCs with Microsoft’s latest offering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 28, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10

Windows 10 has been garnering a good amount of customers off late with many companies opting to update their PCs with Microsoft’s latest offering Windows 10.

One of the big German car maker company Porsche has now decided to upgrade all its Windows 7 PCs with Microsoft’s latest version Windows 10.

The company confirmed that all its 27,000 PCs with Windows 7 installed will soon be upgraded to the latest Windows 10 version by the end of next year.

Microsoft has already confirmed that its Windows 7 version will become obsolete after January 2020 since it would be the last time that Microsoft will be updating its Windows 7 version.

After the specified period Microsoft will not be pushing any new security updates for its Windows 7 version and has been requesting users to start upgrading to its latest version Windows 10.

If reports are to be believed the German car maker Porsche is planning to upgrade to Windows 10 due to the extra security feature which the Operating System provides to its users.

With this decision it is expected that not less than 27,000 employees of the company will be benefited by using Microsoft’s Windows 10 version by end of next year on their PCs.

Microsoft has all this while being requesting customers to upgrade to its new operating system due to its security features which could not be broken at the time of the Meltdown and Spectre vulnerability attack.

However one point to be noted here is that Microsoft’s Windows 7 version is still the most preferred version by users as it holds more than 40 percent of the market share with Windows 10 being able to get only 30 percent of users to run the latest version.

With Porsche deciding to upgrade all its Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10, this could be coming as good news to the Redmond Giant and will go a long way in improving Windows 10’s market share percentage in terms of number of users upgrading to the Redmond Giant’s latest offering.

The post German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 28, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

Live mail and Picture manager comes in german after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi Hank,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Do you have German language pack installed on the computer?
    • From which operating system did you upgrade to Windows 10?

If you have German language pack installed then I would suggest you to switch to English language pack and then check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, May 28, 2018
  3. NickSteel Win User
    Query on Clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on Windows 7 Pro PC.

Original Title: Windows 7 Pro (from MS upgrade key) to Windows 10 Pro - Clean Install

My Gateway NV7923U X64 came with Windows 7 Home installed.

I purchased an upgrade key from MS and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro.

I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and then do a clean install.

• Will my existing upgraded Windows 7 Pro now upgrade to Windows 10 Pro automatically, or do I need to perform additional steps?
    • Will I be able to do a clean install and have Windows 10 Pro after upgrading?

NickSteel, May 28, 2018
Thema:

German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10

1. German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - German Carmaker upgrade

2. Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro: we are a startup company based in the US, and we have our employees 55++ employees using their personal PCs/laptios. these laptops/PCs are windows 10 pro, windows 7 & windows 10 home. now we need to upgrade all those PCs to be using windows 10 pro. now i know that upgrading a...
  3. Can I upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10 for free?: In our office there are several Windows 7 computers that have Office 365 installed. We need to upgrade them to Windows 10. Can I upgrade them for free, considering that Office 365 is installed on them?...
  4. Upgrading Windows 7 to 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading Windows 7 to 10?: I have an old laptop with Windows 7 installed on it. I want to upgrade it to Windows 10, but the hdd is also pretty much dead so I want to replace that. Can I use the existing windows 7 product key to activate Windows 10 on a new storage drive? And how do I do that? Window...
  5. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade

Windows 7 to 10 upgrade: I recently upgraded and ever since my pc is painfully slow in some apps. Worst is in Excell where copy and paste is awful. I have looked at some advice on this and find nothing that works so far. Rob...
  6. how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs?: Could you help me upgrade several PCs automatically from Windows 7 to Windows 10? They are office computers connected to the domain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-10-on-multiple/c575655b-e9d4-4588-b134-bef9a23b833b"
  7. windows 7 to 10 upgrade

windows 7 to 10 upgrade: Hello,, Is there any way or program helps me to upgrade windows 7 to 10 online by steps.. my internet is weak and I cant download the upgrade without intrept,, I want to download a part then stop then resume next day from where I stopped I hope you to help me.. my...
  8. Windows 7 PCs Can't See Or Talk To Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 7 PCs Can't See Or Talk To Windows 10 PCs: Hi I am thoroughly confused at present. Before Windows 10 arrived I set up a Workgroup (as opposed to a Homegroup) at home with three Win7 PCs and a WinXP laptop. All PCs could see and talk to all other PCs without requiring a Username and Password. Now that Win10 has...
  9. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade

Windows 7 to 10 upgrade: A friend of mine has finally decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to 10, however he has a very limited download limit and I was wondering if there is a way I could download the upgrade and create a bootable DVD for him to carry out the upgrade? Any help appreciated...
  10. Microsoft Forces the Windows 10 Upgrade on Windows 7 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forces the Windows 10 Upgrade on Windows 7 PCs: The upgrade is automatically initiated at system reboot Microsoft’s offering Windows 10 as a free upgrade to those on Windows 7 and 8.1, and an update that was released on June 1 is supposed to offer a direct way to move to the new operating system. Initially, this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CarMaker support windows 10