Windows 10: Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

Discus and support Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not sure how to find the location in which this current jpg resides. Can someone assist? 112857 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AshleyQuick, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

I'm not sure how to find the location in which this current jpg resides. Can someone assist?

:)

AshleyQuick, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Nicrite Win User

Vista Ultimate - 'User' Folder Location

No tried that.

Can copy the entire folder to D; but Windows still points to C as the location. Can change personal folders location to a folder on D;, but this still leaves hidden files etc on C;. Thus meaning there are 2 Users folders. Have managed to change the Public folder location to D;, with some registry tweaks, but this doesnt seem to work for the entire folder.

any more suggestions

Nicrite, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jun 25, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

Where is Wallpaper stored?

TrustMe, I've looked at the location you suggest and they are not there.

Edwin, what is in that folder is only the current wallpaper image, nothing else.

Thanks.

fireberd, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

1. Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg? - Similar Threads - folder location CURRENT

2. No location for current applied wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No location for current applied wallpaper?: Hi Guys In the past I had this folder...but is now not there? %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles I basically have an image of low res which I set as a tiled background image....I then want to browse that saved tiled image to keep a copy , so that I can deploy to...
  3. tried to make a new folder to put my wallpapers in, located it on my hdd and now anything i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    tried to make a new folder to put my wallpapers in, located it on my hdd and now anything i...: can anyone help with this. i’ve been finding different ways to access all my files but i can’t seem to find it. anyone else ever had the same problem? i’m pretty new to using a PC but i’m not completely stupid when it comes to this kinda stuff, i doubt that i’m just being...
  4. Unable to save to current location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save to current location: My Epson scaner would save the scans in C:\Users\Andrew\Pictures\Scans. So I created a new folder C:\Users\Andrew\Scans, and it worked. Any idea what happened. Anything I can look at. Did a Windows update change something, because this is not the only issue I have had...
  5. Using Cortana to get information related to current location

Using Cortana to get information related to current location: I use Cortana to get information about weather etc. I find this feature very useful. But something has changed and I cannot get this information according to my current location...
  6. 'this location is currently in use' meaning?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'this location is currently in use' meaning?: what does the message 'this location is currently in use' mean? I booted Windows 10, version 1803 just now and found this message at the top of my display in a round window....
  7. How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?: I'm not sure how to find the location in which this current jpg resides. Can someone assist? 112857
  8. Location of the default wallpaper?

Location of the default wallpaper?: Where is this wallpaper stored? also, where can I find the different resolutions of it? Thanks!. 10255
  9. Sign In Screen Wallpaper Location?

Sign In Screen Wallpaper Location?: Not really a technical help request per say, but I was curious if there happened to be a location where the image that shows up on the screen where you enter your password is. Not talking about the lock screen. In Windows 7 it's located under "C:\Windows\System32\oobe", but...
  10. Your Location Is Currently In Use

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Location Is Currently In Use: I use windows 10 on my laptop. I have gotten this quite a bit message on the bottom right of my laptop where the icon comes up. Can someone tell me why im getting this message? And most importantly, does it matter? And should i be turning it off? I read that its windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. location of current windows wallpaper

2. how to extract current wallpaper windows phone