Windows 10: Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

Discus and support Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by markg2, Jul 1, 2018.

1. markg2 Win User

Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox

The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file.

Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv.

I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import from that browser to Firefox but I can't find that ability.

Any suggestions?

Mark

:)

markg2, Jul 1, 2018

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Corrosion Win User
    Help getting password from firefox

ITs just the same passwords that were in "saved passwords" in firefox :/

Corrosion, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Pyeti Win User

Help getting password from firefox

There's a program called System info for windows (just google siw) and there is a section that lists all your saved passwords across all programs in windows

Pyeti, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox? - Similar Threads - Last Pass passwords

2. passwords firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    passwords firefox: I like many others ,have passwords saved from websites etc i use a lot on firefox . If i upgrade to windows 11 and install firefox again ,I dont like EDGE, will all my passwords be lost...
  3. passwords firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    passwords firefox: I like many others ,have passwords saved from websites etc i use a lot on firefox . If i upgrade to windows 11 and install firefox again ,I dont like EDGE, will all my passwords be lost...
  4. passwords firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. password by pass

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password by pass: so when i turn on my desktop i got the blue screen with a code file: BOOT\BCD\ error:0xc000000f i have tried the on and off thing , ive done the recovery key for my windowws ten iso and usb the last option is to get into the ADMIN SYSTEM BIOS SETUP but my issue is it...
  6. Forms & Passwords in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Forms & Passwords in Firefox: Does anyone know how to make "Ask and save passwords permanent" in Firefox? Asking Firefox is a complete waste of time. 118642
  7. Forms & Passwords in Firefox

in Windows 10 Support
    Forms & Passwords in Firefox: Does anyone know how to make "Ask and save passwords permanent" in Firefox? Asking Firefox is a complete waste of time. 118642
  8. How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?: Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv. I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import...
  9. Last pass in Win10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Last pass in Win10 Edge: Is it possibly to install last pass to use with Edge? Also will it be possible to add future tools such as Xmarks etc ? Regards 8242
  10. Last pass in Win10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Last pass in Win10 Edge: Hello, I wonder if there is a way to make Edge , not to ask me the log in and password every time I start Edge. I have w 10 home 67962