Windows 10: Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store

Discus and support Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re excited to let you know that we’re giving away holiday albums in the US, available in the Windows Store for free!* The albums include holiday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store

Source: Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 1, 2016

2. JUSTIN BIEBER EWWWW!

- face palm -
    - throw up -

:)

RubberDucky, Dec 1, 2016
  3. Debby940 Win User
    All nine of my picture albums are now empty.

All nine albums are now empty. I have not updated them for over a year. What happened to all the pictures? All nine albums now read zero.

Debby940, Dec 1, 2016
  4. Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store

Error code 8000ffff on app downloads after restore

Went to Microsoft Store today for help downloading albums from the Holiday Music offer to my Nokia Lumia 521 and storing the music on my 32GB SD card. Even with the MS staffer's help, I could not download an album. Instead, for error code: 8000ffff. Three
    days earlier, I downloaded the 8.1 update and installed it. Now need exact procedure for eliminating this error from a 521. Or am I supposed to wait for a fix from Nokia or Microsoft?

MichealPounds, Dec 1, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Justin Bieber???
    Deluxe Edition!?
    Is this Canada's revenge for Trump?

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store

1. Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store - Similar Threads - nine holiday albums

2. Cant install 'Free Apps' From windows store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install 'Free Apps' From windows store.: Hi all, most not all free apps cannot be installed from my windows store. Im trying to install a DVD player, the nero one installed but it seems to keep videos very low quality. Tried installing 'Any DVD- DVD & Video Player', 'DVD Player - Free' and 'DVD Media Player - Free'....
  3. Cant install 'Free Apps' From windows store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install 'Free Apps' From windows store.: Hi all, most not all free apps cannot be installed from my windows store. Im trying to install a DVD player, the nero one installed but it seems to keep videos very low quality. Tried installing 'Any DVD- DVD & Video Player', 'DVD Player - Free' and 'DVD Media Player - Free'....
  4. free games from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  5. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  6. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers: This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting *Smile 1397
  8. Window Store app submission deadlines for the upcoming holidays

in Windows 10 News
    Window Store app submission deadlines for the upcoming holidays: Every year the Windows Store, similar to all major retailers, sees a large increase in user downloads and purchases. Last year the holiday months of November, December and January generated 40% more app sales than the average for the year. To take advantage of this holiday...
  9. Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store: Seven albums that usually range in price from $7.99 to $13.99 are now free from the Windows Store – but only until 11:59 p.m. PT Thursday night. [img] You’ll find “Last Year Was Complicated” by Nick Jonas (usually $11.99), where the pop star who became famous through...
  10. Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free

in Windows 10 News
    Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free: I’m Christina Calio, and I’m on the Groove team here at Microsoft. Today I’m happy to let you know that we’re making 10 of the top albums from 2015 available in the Windows Store, for free for our Windows 10 fans as a gift from us for the holidays, and to say thank you for...