Windows 10: Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

Discus and support Get ready for the football season with Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Football season is here! Today, we’re sharing ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from weekly game predictions to Special Edition Surface NFL Type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

Source: Get ready for the football season with Microsoft | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 7, 2016

2. Be great if this could be ported over to N900...

BackBreaker Football

montana_uk, Sep 7, 2016
  3. ACC Sports app

The ACC sports app has not had it schedules updated, which has made the app less functional. When can this app be updated now that football (US) and basketball are beginning their regular seasons.

BarryThomas4480, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

1. Get ready for the football season with Microsoft - Similar Threads - ready football season

2. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  3. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Windows Ready: I don’t really know what category to put this under, but, I’m stuck on the “Getting Windows Ready - Don’t turn off your computer” screen This has been going on for *2 days*, yesterday and all of today. I’ve left it for hours with no progress, I took out anything externally...
  5. Football manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Football manager: Tried to play football manager on my laptop but keep getting file system error -2143322101 any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/football-manager/8a8a8a23-2ec7-454c-b24e-5566db4f12f5
  6. Get Ready for Next Esports season - WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Ready for Next Esports season - WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship: [ATTACH] Following an intense season involving 12 challenges over eight months, the time has come for the final of the esports WRC Powered by Hyundai, with nine qualifiers vying for the title, including Jon Armstrong, 2018 World Champion, and Lohan “Nexl” Blanc, the 2017...
  7. Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store: Hello, Is Football Manager 2019 downloadable for free if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Console? Because I am able to download some games which say the caption 'With Xbox Game Pass for PC, play this game'. Football Manager 2019 says the same but I can't download...
  8. Microsoft partners get ready for #UpgradeYourWorld

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft partners get ready for #UpgradeYourWorld: One of the most important ways we deliver Windows to the world is through great partnership with leaders across the industry. This has always been our heritage, designed to offer great choice and innovation to our customers. With Windows 10, we’ve been working hand-in-hand...
  9. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Windows Ready: Hello All, I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. I was having an issue connecting wo something I had in the and think it was a java issue (it works fine on my desktop, not so much on my laptop and I'm not even sure java is on my desktop). I know it...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football: What if game day was no longer confined to your television screen, but covered your room and took over your coffee table? Today, we shared a glimpse of that future in a brand new concept video unveiled at the Super Bowl 50 panel discussion, “The Future of Football: How...