Windows 10: Get rid of logon picture

Discus and support Get rid of logon picture in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am a single user at home. I require no password and would like to eliminate the welcome screen/picture and name. It's unnecessary but I can find no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by keithet, Aug 26, 2015.

1. keithet Win User

Get rid of logon picture

I am a single user at home. I require no password and would like to eliminate the welcome screen/picture and name. It's unnecessary but I can find no way to eliminate it. If I select a picture to use, how do I get rid of it without replacing it with another picture.

:)

keithet, Aug 26, 2015

2. HOWTO Get rid of additional, badly labelled logon choices in Windows 10?

I am having the same problem. On the login screen I see all of our local accounts for our kids, plus my account and my husband's account, and then about 8 "password" accounts with a key icon. How do I get rid of these?!

Andrewleys, Aug 26, 2015
  3. mac1-131 Win User
    HOWTO Get rid of additional, badly labelled logon choices in Windows 10?

My Dell (also with fingerprint software) does the same thing.

My theory it is related to the way the OEM security manager software hooks into the new login screen.

mac1-131, Aug 26, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Get rid of logon picture

jds63, Aug 26, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
  6. jds63 Win User
    Think was confused here as which screen looking to change.As lock screen picture can be changed. Password screen not sure how to change that or if you can. All along notice Windows 7 in your name, do you have Windows 10 ?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

jds63, Aug 27, 2015
  7. jimfitter Win User
Thema:

Get rid of logon picture

1. Get rid of logon picture - Similar Threads - rid logon picture

2. I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon: I added this myself via the registry just to test it out and see what it looked like. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System I left it enabled for a few days. After a week or so, I decided to remove the message. I went to...
  3. Logon Screen Pictures Gone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon Screen Pictures Gone: When I wake up my Dell Inspirion 15 3000 computer, the logon screen pictures don't appear. I tried rebooting with the same result. This is a PC that's less than a year old. I am running almost all Microsoft programs with the exception of Turbotax. I think this just...
  4. Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon: Sorry for the cryptic title, let me explain. Almost every time I log into my NUC (used only for watching Movies and TV Shows) Windows 10 displays a screen filling dialog (can't close it) asking to change to a Online Account. (sorry no screenshot available yet will post one...
  5. Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon: Sorry for the cryptic title, but almost every time I log into my NUC (used only for watching Movies and TV Shows) Windows 10 displays a screen filling dialog (can't close it) asking to change to a Online Account. (sorry no screenshot available will post one when I have it)...
  6. Trying to get rid of Captures and Camera Roll folders in my Pictures.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to get rid of Captures and Camera Roll folders in my Pictures.: Where do I type %appdata% and then where do I type Microsoft>Windows>Library>, as instructed on the web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-rid-of-captures-and-camera-roll/b49f4458-7137-4b6a-ac54-a803dcb39299
  7. get rid of it

in Windows 10 Support
    get rid of it: That area, where I typed "get rid of it", is supposed to be for a Group Name. I don't want it, not there anyway; I need the space now. How can I get rid of it? It wasn't there to start with. I put there somehow by mistake. Don Cole 125622
  8. Win 10 Logon picture and frame

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Logon picture and frame: Is there anyway of disabling the windows 10 logon picture and the transparent frame so it just leaves the background picture and users name and password box?...
  9. How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?

How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?: This was already asked on the insiders forum (?) and someone told all of us using final builds to post the question here so... Since RS3 (Is this the proper name for the release?) (don't know what build) update that the start menu has an unremovable...
  10. get rid of picture of ugly guy on sign in screen

get rid of picture of ugly guy on sign in screen: But how does one get rid of the picture of the ugly guy in the midde? 10441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid off logon pictures