Windows 10: Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages

Discus and support Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Here's some info: I use Outlook.com as my email provider. I have a web address - L: me@myaddress.com When someone sends an email to L:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by SirTophamHatt, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages

Here's some info:

I use Outlook.com as my email provider.
    I have a web address - L: me@myaddress.com

When someone sends an email to L: me@myaddress.com, the website automatically forwards it to the L: me@outlook.com address. I have added the address in Outlook.com as an alias, which enables me to send email as L: me@myaddress.com - to the recipient, they cannot see I use outlook.com as my interface.

I have a subscription to Office so want to start using Outlook the program to handle my email (from various accounts). I know there is the Windows 10 Mail app but it isn't that great and is a little slow to sync.

I know there was a system to set outgoing email to send that through my web server, and thus it wouldn't send "on behalf of", but is there a way to do this with Outlook the program?

Thank you

:)

SirTophamHatt, Jun 1, 2017
  2. farby Win User

Can't get rid of "Unable to send" message

Check if the Message is stuck in the Outbox. . If so..delete that ..

The reason you could not send is that a photo can be sent thru' an MMS for which you may not have the service activated and / or the MMS settings are not there..

farby, Jun 1, 2017
  3. farby Win User
    Can't get rid of "Unable to send" message

You are Welcome..

Good to know the issue is resolved ...

farby, Jun 1, 2017
  4. Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages

Hi SirTophamHatt

I use Outlook and I set my default mail account to something other than my outlook.com account. There is a setting in Outlook 2016 that all new email come from the default account but that would have you remember to change for replies. I can't find a way to set for replies.

https://www.slipstick.com/outlookcom...g-outlook-com/

will show you setting.

Even with this I still think there will be an issue, in particular receiving duplicate mail.

I think you are going to install Office 2016 Outlook. Then I imagine you are going to setup your Outlook.com account as an EAS account. This will Sync mail, calendar, contacts and tasks. There is no way to change the servers that I'm aware of although you might be able to set up account manually. ( I can't recall if it gave option and it might cause sync issues.)

This would mean, I think, that to send mail directly from your SMTP server @myaddress.com you would have to set up that account. Then it would want to receive email, which could potentially mean the same mail in two places, once from your forwarding and once in @myaddress.com inbox.

I guess you could set outlook 2016 in the send / receive groups not to receive email for your @myaddress.com account. Not sure how you forward mail, some systems forward and keep copy, others forward and don't keep. This to would reduce duplicates.

That slipstick.com address above is my go to site for Outlook questions.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 2, 2017
Thema:

Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages

1. Get Rid of Outlook "on behalf of" When Sending Messages - Similar Threads - Rid Outlook behalf

2. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  3. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  4. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook: Getting a 550.5.1.0error when sending a message in Outlook. this has been happening for days. I am on vacation in Las Vegas. Can someone help me!!...
  6. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook: Getting a 550.5.1.0error when sending a message in Outlook. this has been happening for days. I am on vacation in Las Vegas. Can someone help me!!...
  7. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  9. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  10. Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook: Today, we are excited to announce the ‘Send-as’ and Send-on-behalf of feature for groups in Outlook, which brings you one step closer to turning your email into a great customer support solution. With the new ‘Send as’ and ‘Send on behalf of’ feature, members of the group...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of on behalf in from address for outlook 365

2. how to get rid of on behalf of outlook

3. get rid of on behalf of in outlook mail