Windows 10: Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

Discus and support Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Just tried it Shawn, my scores are identical to yours....at least in that screen shot. *Smile 82029 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by OldMike65, Apr 15, 2017.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

Just tried it Shawn, my scores are identical to yours....at least in that screen shot. *Smile

:)

OldMike65, Apr 15, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Apr 15, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

LOL, what a coincidence.

*Thumbs

Brink, Apr 15, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    I'm not quite satisfied with mine.

Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 15, 2017
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Either was I, but I don't trust those results much anyhow Cliff. *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Experience Index WEI

2. Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating: Hi I just want to know how I can change or check the WEI Rating of my laptop. This laptop was bought back in 2013 and I have been following all the steps that I searched on google but it gives 0 results for the test. I even tried the poweshell:games but it only shows "This...
  3. Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score: Greetings! I know about this and it's just fine - Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials However, what I really need is a quality app to do this accurately and graphically for various clients of mine. Something portable would be...
  4. Windows Experience Index

Windows Experience Index: I am using a 950 Pro M.2 v Nand SSD as my primary hard drive why is my base score for this drive only 8.45 I thought this was the fastest SSD john 110950
  5. windows experience index

windows experience index: is there a way to access the windows experience index like on windows 7 on windows 10. kinda would like to see what my HP probook's score would be 50552
  6. what is your WEI for windows 10

what is your WEI for windows 10: is it possible to do a WEI (Windows Experience Idex) for windows 10? 27705
  7. Windows Performance Index and Improving the Score

Windows Performance Index and Improving the Score: It's useless, there are countless benchmark programs out there. You could start with PassMark Performance Test download page
  8. Bring back Windows Experience Index!

in Windows 10 Support
    Bring back Windows Experience Index!: 124 votes declined +1 vote Bring back Windows Experience Index! (No Status) → Declined Thank you very much for your feedback and commitment to make Windows better. The Windows Experience Index was dropped from Windows 8.1 due to little usage by users. However,...
  9. Microsoft Won’t Bring Back the Windows Experience Index in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Won’t Bring Back the Windows Experience Index in Windows 10: Microsoft removed the Windows Experience Index in Windows 8.1 despite the fact that quite a lot of people used it and liked it in Windows 7, and because Windows 10 is a game changer and the company is expected to offer the features that users want, everyone hopes to see this...
  10. What, no more Experience Index points?

in Windows 10 Support
    What, no more Experience Index points?: I hoped Win10 would let me bump up my sad score of 7.8. I almost cried when I saw WEI isn't included. So sad. 2263