Windows 10: Get Windows photo viewer back ..

Discus and support Get Windows photo viewer back .. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All Just got new Dell XPX13 came with wds10 .. and it missing windows photo viewer like 7 or 8.1 .. Can I install it to wds10 and where do i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonCFL, Aug 15, 2015.

1. RonCFL Win User

Get Windows photo viewer back ..

Hi All
    Just got new Dell XPX13 came with wds10 .. and it missing windows photo viewer like 7 or 8.1 ..
    Can I install it to wds10 and where do i get it ..?

Thanks

:)

RonCFL, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 15, 2015
  3. AR_796 Win User
    Getting Windows Photo Viewer back

What is the best current fix for reestablishing access to Windows Photo Viewer on a Windows 10 PC?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AR_796, Aug 15, 2015
  4. DavidY Win User

DavidY, Aug 15, 2015
  5. nt62 Win User
  6. RonCFL Win User
    Yay ... It's back ..
    Thank you Davidy
    and nt62 .. I do need that little photo edit ..

RonCFL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Get Windows photo viewer back .. - Similar Threads - photo viewer

2. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  3. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  4. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  5. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  6. Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...: I have issues with microsoft photo viewer. When I click the next photo it goes back to the start rather than the next photo. For example, if I click next on photo fourteen I get photo one rather than photo fifteen. It then goes photo one, photo two and so on. I had this issue...
  7. Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...

Why does window photos viewer skip back to the first photo when pressing next on a photo...: I have issues with microsoft photo viewer. When I click the next photo it goes back to the start rather than the next photo. For example, if I click next on photo fourteen I get photo one rather than photo fifteen. It then goes photo one, photo two and so on. I had this issue...
  8. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  9. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  10. How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?

How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?: I need help to copy image to Microsoft Office 365 App by simply right click and select Copy. Right click and select copy does not work; it is greyed out....