Windows 10: Getting a "Bad Request" message.

Discus and support Getting a "Bad Request" message. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I attempt to go to the website at Web Server's Default Page I get a Bad Request message. However, using my wife's laptop I have no problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jayhawk714, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Getting a "Bad Request" message.

When I attempt to go to the website at Web Server's Default Page I get a Bad Request message. However, using my wife's laptop I have no problem. Attached is the error message.

Getting a "Bad Request" message. [​IMG]

Any ideas why I'm getting this message?

:)

jayhawk714, Nov 11, 2017

2. I am getting a error message " press ok and remove memory card" every 5 seconds,

try removing the battery and card for ten mins

techbuzzireland, Nov 11, 2017
  3. kar4887 Win User
    I am getting a error message " press ok and remove memory card" every 5 seconds,

I am getting a error message " press ok and remove memory card" every 5 seconds, i even hard reset my phone, still i am getting it even after formating he card also.

Is it the problem with phone or card?

kar4887, Nov 11, 2017
  4. Getting a "Bad Request" message.

ArazelEternal, Nov 11, 2017
  5. I tried your link but all it did was take me to the Home Depot website which explained the seeds program but not the sign-in seeds web page. However, I tried the link that I have always used for the seeds program and it decided to start working again. I don't have a clue why it stopped working or why it started working again but it'e working now and life is good once again.
    Thank you for your reply, it was very much appreciated!

jayhawk714, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Getting a "Bad Request" message.

1. Getting a "Bad Request" message. - Similar Threads - Getting Bad Request

2. Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?: I have never had this issue before. I was looking to play Fortnite on my pc and when I got to open up the Epic launcher that's when I get the message. Before this I had been able to play Fortnite no issue. I had also downloaded, updated, and shut down my pc before I came back...
  3. I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...: When I attempt to open any office documents i am getting the 'bad image' message - It looks as though somehow I have two versions of Microsft 365 installed - one is standard and one is business - I am worried this is why this is happening, I am not very advanced in my...
  4. I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting the error message 'excel.exe bad image' or 'winword.exe bad image' and can't...: When I attempt to open any office documents i am getting the 'bad image' message - It looks as though somehow I have two versions of Microsft 365 installed - one is standard and one is business - I am worried this is why this is happening, I am not very advanced in my...
  5. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  6. Bad Image Error Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad Image Error Message: For the past several weeks, I have been getting this error message: DccDeviceInfo.exe - Bad Image C:Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...
  7. Bad Request for one driv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Request for one driv: HOw can I fix this problem, I can not get to sites in Edge.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-request-for-one-driv/e2d38cce-c1a7-4456-a738-a56abb4decc4
  8. 400 bad request hellp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 bad request hellp: Hi 400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please I have cleared all cache ect I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request if anyone can help I would be obliged thank you...
  9. Bad Image Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Image Error Message: I keep getting an error message on start up that just began showing up. I would appreciate someone explaining how to get rid of it, CLML Windows: CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe - Bad Image C:\system32\wmp.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try...
  10. Bad config error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad config error message: Hi there, When I turn on power I get "Preparing automatic repair;" then ""Diagnosing your pc"; then "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" with the mention that if I speak to a help agent, I sould give the stopcode: "bad system config info." I have tried system restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad request how can i clearit mybt

2. Why am I getting the Bad Request message

3. why do i get a bad request msg