Windows 10: Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels

Discus and support Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It used to be possible to do this in Device Manager IIRC, but with Windows 10 installed I can't see how to get a device driver report. Has this been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by perdrix, Dec 28, 2015.

1. perdrix Win User

Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels

It used to be possible to do this in Device Manager IIRC, but with Windows 10 installed I can't see how to get a device driver report. Has this been taken away? If so what will produce such a report?

Thanks
    Dave

:)

perdrix, Dec 28, 2015

2. CMS50EW pulse oximeter driver stopped error 43

I need a pulse oximeter recording to assess my oxygen saturation levels over time. I have the CMS50EW which does say that it records and stores the data for transfer to the Windows 10 PC to run the program that reports the oxygen saturation levels. I would
    get a Pulse Oximeter that does connect and allow me to store the reports on the PC where I would run the applications to view the reports.

BUT no one has established which Pulse oximeter works with this configuration.

The computer is a Dell XPS 8300. The error code starts during the installation of the driver. I have the device connected by USB. I wanted to get the driver working before I switch to Bluetooth. The vendor site says that the driver is not compatible.
    Install anyway? But I cannot install anyway with Windows 10.

Thanks

Thanks

Michael_Boehm, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Directx12

Hi Samuel,

Apologize for the delayed response. The DxDiag report shows the highest DirectX level that the video card driver installed supports. Hence, try updating the Display/Graphic card Drivers and check. You may also refer to (NVidia\AMD\Intel) websites to see
    what cards\drivers support the full DX12 version.

Get back for further assistance.

Sharath Srinivasa, Dec 28, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, try Nirsoft's Driverview.

dalchina, Dec 28, 2015
  5. perdrix Win User
    Thank you - that did the job very well.

Dave

perdrix, Dec 28, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good.. Nirsoft has produced many good things..*Smile

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels - Similar Threads - Getting report installed

2. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery report is this level of percentage normal: I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't plug it in the correct way but once I plugged it correctly it was charging so fast that I was a little worried, so I made a...
  3. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report is this level of percentage normal: I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't plug it in the correct way but once I plugged it correctly it was charging so fast that I was a little worried, so I made a...
  4. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Device. No drivers are installed for this device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Device. No drivers are installed for this device: I have a Lenovo V330 and for the past several months I am having problems at starup before Windows StartI have searched a number of sites and installed some utilities to diagnose hardware drivers. At this tine I am focusing on the System Device: Mobile IntelR Processor Family...
  6. Installation of device drivers

Installation of device drivers: Hello everyone, Actually, I need to install the bluetooth adapter device driver for my 7th generation laptop. Please assist me further.Lenovo Intel I3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-device-drivers/a7188ad1-172b-4641-922e-8af93544f7ea
  7. Other Devices - Drivers for this device are not installed

Other Devices - Drivers for this device are not installed: When I access Device Manager>Other devices there is a coprocessor listed with a yellow triangle . When I open the the properties for this coprocessor, the following message is present "The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. There are no compatible drivers...
  8. Installing Device Driver

Installing Device Driver: Trying to install a Ben Q Monitor Driver. The instructions state: On your computer, have your driver files extracted into a empty folder. Inside of the Operating System of the Windows 10 System , would a person just use the available point and click tools available in...
  9. Windows installs driver, then reports it's not working

Windows installs driver, then reports it's not working: Until a few days ago, I had a Logitech Camera that was working fine. I'm moving to a new computer and had to install a lot of programs. Somewhere in the process, the driver got corrupted. No problem right? I followed the usual process: - Delete the driver - Scan for...
  10. Battery reporting wrong level

Battery reporting wrong level: Split from this thread. Sounds like a plan! However, my laptop is ASUS UX430U Notebook. Would you happen to know the equivalent drivers "Quickset," "Power manager lite," and "Power manager services" of Dell on ASUS? I think this will help me a lot. Thank you! My...