Windows 10: Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels

Discus and support Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It used to be possible to do this in Device Manager IIRC, but with Windows 10 installed I can't see how to get a device driver report. Has this been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by perdrix, Dec 28, 2015.

1. perdrix Win User

Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels

It used to be possible to do this in Device Manager IIRC, but with Windows 10 installed I can't see how to get a device driver report. Has this been taken away? If so what will produce such a report?

Thanks
    Dave

:)

perdrix, Dec 28, 2015

2. CMS50EW pulse oximeter driver stopped error 43

I need a pulse oximeter recording to assess my oxygen saturation levels over time. I have the CMS50EW which does say that it records and stores the data for transfer to the Windows 10 PC to run the program that reports the oxygen saturation levels. I would
    get a Pulse Oximeter that does connect and allow me to store the reports on the PC where I would run the applications to view the reports.

BUT no one has established which Pulse oximeter works with this configuration.

The computer is a Dell XPS 8300. The error code starts during the installation of the driver. I have the device connected by USB. I wanted to get the driver working before I switch to Bluetooth. The vendor site says that the driver is not compatible.
    Install anyway? But I cannot install anyway with Windows 10.

Thanks

Thanks

Michael_Boehm, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Directx12

Hi Samuel,

Apologize for the delayed response. The DxDiag report shows the highest DirectX level that the video card driver installed supports. Hence, try updating the Display/Graphic card Drivers and check. You may also refer to (NVidia\AMD\Intel) websites to see
    what cards\drivers support the full DX12 version.

Get back for further assistance.

Sharath Srinivasa, Dec 28, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, try Nirsoft's Driverview.

dalchina, Dec 28, 2015
  5. perdrix Win User
    Thank you - that did the job very well.

Dave

perdrix, Dec 28, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good.. Nirsoft has produced many good things..*Smile

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting a report of installed device drivers and levels - Similar Threads - Getting report installed

2. Before installing a device or a driver, first ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Before installing a device or a driver, first ....: I'm not seeing how a driver package which includes additional software components for a hardware device can become installed successfully in version 1903, but the drivers don't do a thing. Autoruns lists two (verified) INF files associated with the device which should contain...
  3. no sound driver installed in device manager

no sound driver installed in device manager: no sound driver installed in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-driver-installed-in-device-manager/466dcbdb-e505-4255-88dd-1bda3bfdd413
  4. USB device driver installation

USB device driver installation: Windows 10 pro, 1903, 18362.418 I cannot find a way to install older-than-current drivers. I am trying to change into older drivers for a USB device; a Asus USB-AC68 wifi adapter. 1st try: I uninstall the device and then install the Asus provided installation package. Still...
  5. Device driver software installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device driver software installation: Keep on getting error messages to finish installing software. I go into Security and Maintenance and I'm constantly getting the following info:- Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\newdev.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH...
  6. Print driver report

Print driver report: We are a printer manufacturing company working with a large airline customer on a RFID printer solution. We have been asked to provide our "626 Report". Never heard of this, told it may have to do with a Microsoft print driver report. We have certified our drivers with...
  7. manually install device driver

manually install device driver: PC isn't automatically picking up a new device...how do I manually install a device driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manually-install-device-driver/1366fd37-5da6-44c5-ba4c-b3934eb914cf
  8. Strange Device Driver Versions Installed

Strange Device Driver Versions Installed: I have an MSI mobo. I installed the latest chipset from MSI which was 10.1.1.45 released this year. But when i check the driver version in device manager it says I got 10.1.1.38. I then tried to install the driver directly from intel version, 10.1.17. Again I get the same...
  9. Device refuses to install driver

Device refuses to install driver: Recently I encountered a problem with my built in speaker on my HP laptop. I began investigating with sources and all and i noticed that while troubleshooting is installing a driver to the device(In this case a Audio Device) the events tab on its properties has shown the...
  10. Slow install - Getting Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow install - Getting Devices: I have installed Build 9841 a 2nd time into a clean partition of an SSD. I wiped the previous partition. It got to 'Getting Devices 95%' quite quickly, but it took well over an hour to get from there to 100%. I am sure the original install was quicker. The hardware...