Windows 10: getting a runtime error while opening msconfig

Discus and support getting a runtime error while opening msconfig in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having a big issue guys. Not able to open device manager, disc management or any of those administrative tools. Main thing is that I'm getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dwaneatm, Sep 8, 2015.

1. dwaneatm Win User

getting a runtime error while opening msconfig

Having a big issue guys. Not able to open device manager, disc management or any of those administrative tools. Main thing is that I'm getting a runtime error every time I try to open msconfig.

Runtime error!

C:\windows\system32\msconfig.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Running Windows 10 build 10532

:)

dwaneatm, Sep 8, 2015

2. NVIDEA Display Driver Service make LogonUI boot error!

When I enable, NVIDEA Display Driver Service in System Configuration (msconfig),

I get error on boot, Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library:

Runtime Error!

Program C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an

unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more infomation.

Build 14257.

SupermHawk, Sep 8, 2015
  3. C++ runtime error

i am trying to find out why i am getting a runtime error when trying to run msconfig on windows 10
    getting a runtime error while opening msconfig [​IMG]

dannygrenier, Sep 8, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Hi dwaneatm and welcome to TenForums.

Are you able to run the system file checker?

simrick, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

1. getting a runtime error while opening msconfig - Similar Threads - getting runtime error

2. Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error: Unable to find the camera on device manager external camera is working but not the internal camera showing error camera 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-opening-the-camera-0xa00f4244/86cbfc0f-76d0-486f-81d6-5f520e22e126
  3. Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error: Unable to find the camera on device manager external camera is working but not the internal camera showing error camera 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-opening-the-camera-0xa00f4244/86cbfc0f-76d0-486f-81d6-5f520e22e126
  4. Getting below error while opening the laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting below error while opening the laptop.: Getting the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-below-error-while-opening-the-laptop/c0459b06-1663-464a-9868-f1db4e20dc59
  5. Getting below error while opening the laptop.

Getting below error while opening the laptop.: Getting the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-below-error-while-opening-the-laptop/c0459b06-1663-464a-9868-f1db4e20dc59
  6. Error while installing Directx runtime

Error while installing Directx runtime: Whenever I launch Like a Dragon: Ishin! i get an error that says im missing Directx Runtime. When I run dxwebsetup to install directx it fails every time.The logs are here:DXError.logDirectXHow do I fix this I have tried doing a clean windows install and it didnt work....
  7. Error while installing Directx runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while installing Directx runtime: Whenever I launch Like a Dragon: Ishin! i get an error that says im missing Directx Runtime. When I run dxwebsetup to install directx it fails every time.The logs are here:DXError.logDirectXHow do I fix this I have tried doing a clean windows install and it didnt work....
  8. Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.: Hello. I’ve recently got this error while playing games, this only happens for games on Uplay though not on steam or anywhere else. this first occured yesterday. I have been able to play games on Uplay before without problems so this has just started happening. I have just...
  9. RUNTIME ERROR WHEN CHROME IS OPENED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RUNTIME ERROR WHEN CHROME IS OPENED: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely for security reasons. It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the...
  10. msconfig error

in Windows 10 Support
    msconfig error: I'm trying to check the option no gui boot, but I receive an error everytime, something like "system configuration cannot..." I'm using dual boot, windows 7 x64 and windows 10 x64 I also tried with "run as administrator" but same error Any ideas how to fix this?...