Windows 10: getting back to window 7 problem

Discus and support getting back to window 7 problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, After i revert back to window 7, it seems that there is unknow error that is preventing my pc to get into the desk top page. I tried to repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gradeabra, Jul 30, 2016.

1. gradeabra Win User

getting back to window 7 problem

Hi,

After i revert back to window 7, it seems that there is unknow error that is preventing my pc to get into the desk top page. I tried to repair but failed.
    It is forever restarting and unable to repair well.
    What should i do now?

:)

gradeabra, Jul 30, 2016

2. Getting back to Windows 7

I stupidly upgraded to Windows 10. For reasons irrelevant here, I don't want to do everything online (and want to kill CORTANA). How do I get back to Windows 7 and have things the way that they were, including my Windows 7 pre-packaged games? I HATE
    WINDOWS 10 and want to go back to the way things were.

VeniceSmith, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Getting back to Windows 7

You can right click the Taskbar and select Cortana > Hidden.

Cortana is not on by default, but if it is, click in the Search box > click Notebook tab > Settings > and toggle off Cortana.

Most of the Microsoft games are now a part of the Microsoft Solitaire collection, others you will have to download through the Windows Store.

You can use the following for instructions how to get back the classic games on Windows 10:

How To Get Classic Windows 7 Games In Windows 10

If you still wish to rollback:

How to: Rollback to a previous version of Windows from Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2016
  4. gradeabra Win User

I wonder can i use safe mode to get to window 10 which i do not have problem previously?

gradeabra, Jul 30, 2016
Thema:

1. getting back to window 7 problem - Similar Threads - getting window problem

2. It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?: Hello! I am using Windows 11 5 days and it runs very poorly with i7-4790, 16GB RAM and GTX 960. I was thinking, what Windows 7 edition supports security updates?btw, we want windows 7 back!...
  3. It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's possible to get Windows 7 back on support?: Hello! I am using Windows 11 5 days and it runs very poorly with i7-4790, 16GB RAM and GTX 960. I was thinking, what Windows 7 edition supports security updates?btw, we want windows 7 back!...
  4. How to get back windows 7 performance in games?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get back windows 7 performance in games?: Hi there! As title say I would like to know if there is a way to get back the performance I had in games with my good old win7? Same hardware configuration, up-to-date drivers etc etc.. I notice a loss of 10-15% fps on some DX11 games versus the bench reference I made at...
  5. Trying to get windows 10 back to window 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to get windows 10 back to window 7: I'm trying to get windows 10 back to windows 7 but whenever I press recover, it just saids the files I need for Windows 7 have been deleted. Whyyy? Pleaseee help!!...
  6. Get your Windows 7 Start Menu back.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get your Windows 7 Start Menu back.: This little program is powerful and it's free unlike the one stardock is offering. It even brings Games Explorer back. Classic Shell - Start menu and other Windows enhancements [img] 15771
  7. Can I get back to win 7?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I get back to win 7?: Hi all, I have windows 7 on my computer. I have read a lot of posts here and I am not sure if I want windows 10 at this time. if I take the upgrade to win 10, and have an image of my old win 7, can I go back to win 7 or is my product key now assigned to win 10 and can not...
  8. Back to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Back to Windows 7: Hello Forum Folks: I just recently installed what I thought was a simple update to Windows 10. It turned out that this was a complete update on the O/S. As usual, when Microsoft makes any major changes, this made a number of my non MS apps crap out. I am so sick & tired of...
  9. Back to Windows 7

Back to Windows 7: I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series only to find out that it hasn't and won't be tested for Windows 10. The very same OS it came with! I have had Windows 10 problems non-stop with various things; Skype not installing, Webcam not working and more. I have just come...
  10. How to get back to Windows 7

How to get back to Windows 7: Hi there. So I upgraded our son's Fizzbook Spin (basically a touch screen Eee PC) from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. I used the Microsoft download to usb and upgraded that way. Had done a full back up and system image of Windows 7 beforehand. It all worked perfectly,...