Windows 10: Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often

Discus and support Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I am getting the dreaded BSOD on my quite new computer all the time. It can be when trying to import 360 videos, when exiting a newer game or using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NiclasAarestrup, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often

So I am getting the dreaded BSOD on my quite new computer all the time. It can be when trying to import 360 videos, when exiting a newer game or using an office program (word, excel etc).

I have done tests on my RAM, which found no errors. I have also run the sfc check which also didn't find any errors. I have had a look at the minidump file but that didn't really help me at all (maybe I just can't get my head around all the info in it). I have updated all drivers and Windows is also updated.

My hardware is:

MSI B350M Pro Gaming MoBo

AMD Ryzen 5 1500X CPU

Nvidia GTX 1050 GPU

8 GB RAM, DDR4 2666.

If anyone would have a look at the Windows dump file it's here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak_sOAI4s8ook6AKDpDLEB5D-rfTfQ

Any help will be greatly appreciated since I really seem to just be banging my head against a wall at this point and on the brink of just throwing the whole thing out the window and digging out my Mac again.

:)

NiclasAarestrup, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often

1. Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD very

2. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  3. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  4. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I started getting BSODs very often and CHKDSK is in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I started getting BSODs very often and CHKDSK is in reboot loop: Hello!Just recently around 2 days ago I started getting BSODs after which I ran a CHKDSK check and rebooted my PC for the check to run, after rebooting the CHKDSK check went to 50-80% done and rebooted my PC, after that a new check started to run, I had 8 seconds to click any...
  6. I started getting BSODs very often and CHKDSK is in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I started getting BSODs very often and CHKDSK is in reboot loop: Hello!Just recently around 2 days ago I started getting BSODs after which I ran a CHKDSK check and rebooted my PC for the check to run, after rebooting the CHKDSK check went to 50-80% done and rebooted my PC, after that a new check started to run, I had 8 seconds to click any...
  7. BSOD Very often.

BSOD Very often.: So, I updated my windows and installed a New SSD and Ram. Now I'm getting BSOD very often, like every 30 min If I play games or 2 hrs browsing web. I have created a minidump but I don't know how to analyze it myself. please help if you can. Thank you. Mini Dump File...
  8. Computer BSODs Very Often

Computer BSODs Very Often: Guys, I've been tearing my hair out for the past month trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer and I am running out of ideas, I saw someone post something similar here almost 10 years ago and they got helpful responses, so here I am. I'll start with the specs of...
  9. BSOD not often, but very random

BSOD not often, but very random: A while ago I realized that my intel i7-9700kf wasn't boost clocking to ~4.9 GHz like it was advertised, but instead was locked at 3.6 GHz. Upon looking at device manager, I noticed I got yellow triangles around my processors, so I followed some guides which involved...
  10. Getting BSOD often.

Getting BSOD often.: i am getting BSOD very frequently than I used to, as never! Running Win10 uptodate, Sony FZ21Z Vaio. DuoCore, 3Gb, 300gb hd. I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden so frequently now! Please see pic. Thanks. [IMG]...