Windows 10: Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.

Discus and support Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I am beginning to get BSODS randomly, even when im doing nothing on my pc. I get either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION '... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andersabra, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.

Hello.
    I am beginning to get BSODS randomly, even when im doing nothing on my pc.
    I get either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    '
    Attachment 42217

I will really appreciate if someone can help me.

Anders

:)

Andersabra, Oct 10, 2015
  2. Tudders Win User

Win10 BSOD diver_power_state_failure ntoskrnl.exe

Hi there.

I'm looking for some help getting to the root issue behind daily BSODs.

The reference is dirver_power_state_failure and the usual suspect isntoskrnl.exe

Minidumps:

Dropbox - minidumps.zip

Cheers.

*edited to add. The BSOD is always triggered on wake-up and BSODs about 5 mins later - but not all wake-ups result in BSODs. It never BSODs while 'running'; that is, once it's been up for 5 mins or so, it'll be fine.

Tudders, Oct 10, 2015
  3. Mike_880 Win User
    Update History

Another thing i have noticed is today is when i restart or when i have turned my pc off and started it up again it is looking for updates each time and it takes about 5-10 mins to check.

Mike_880, Oct 10, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.

Thema:

Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.

1. Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min. - Similar Threads - Getting BSODS been

2. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...: Hi, We have been having internet issues whereby the PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on or when unplugging ethernet. Our current configuration of the network uses a switches and routers set up by a "Professional "...
  3. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on.: So, like the title says when I turn on my Windows 10 PC, it disconnects the internet flat out for everyone in my household for a short while including the PC itself. This is driving me insane and everyone else that lives with me since it DOESN'T happen all the time, and I...
  4. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on.: So, like the title says when I turn on my Windows 10 PC, it disconnects the internet flat out for everyone in my household for a short while including the PC itself. This is driving me insane and everyone else that lives with me since it DOESN'T happen all the time, and I...
  5. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.: I am getting BSOD with different error like APC, Kernel Check, Page mismatch fltmgr.sys and more.Below is the minidump files. Can you tell me what is causing this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ia16817rvyexu/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  7. BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP

BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP: I have a custom built PC. Been using it for over a year now. Initially had a few BSOD and tracked it down to a faulty RAM stick. Since then I haven't had any issues. I've recently begun playing Dyson Sphere Program and I only get BSOD errors when playing that game. I've ran...
  8. I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??: I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-to-enter-my-password-about-every-5/3afc10d4-85da-47d2-8129-7ab156fc9342
  9. BSOD about every 5 mins

BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  10. 3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!!: It might already be common knowledge but thought I'd pass on the fact that I had a valuable 3.2GB .avi video file of family and friends needing to be uploaded to a cloud account but couldn't find anything anywhere to compress it. About to give up after hours of frustration I...