Windows 10: getting cortana windows

Discus and support getting cortana windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; These screens are appearing occasionally. [img] 69282 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ironfist, Nov 7, 2016.

1. ironfist Win User

getting cortana windows

These screens are appearing occasionally.

getting cortana windows [​IMG]

:)

ironfist, Nov 7, 2016

2. Getting rid of bing and getting cortana

1: I'm in Canada and was wondering if anybody knew the release date for Cortana here, i mean it has to come out soon right?

2:I love the whole style of Microsoft edge but whenever i search something up, i must go through bing's search engine is there any way to disable this i would like to Microsoft edge but without bing any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Nicholas_787, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Getting rid of bing and getting cortana

Hi,

Apologize for the delay in response.

Are you referring to charms bar in Windows 8.1?

If yes, charms has been removed in Windows 10. You may provide your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

I hope the above information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 7, 2016
  4. ironfist Win User

getting cortana windows

I am pretty sure I have turned this off before.

Does it modify to active when new updates get installed?

getting cortana windows [​IMG]

ironfist, Nov 7, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello ironfist, *Smile

Updates have often reset settings back to default.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

getting cortana windows

1. getting cortana windows - Similar Threads - getting cortana

2. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

in Cortana
    How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10: How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-back-cortana-in-search-version-on/67982290-c632-4369-9a79-43368fb0fe4c
  3. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10: How to get old cortana back on windows11 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-back-cortana-in-search-version-on/67982290-c632-4369-9a79-43368fb0fe4c
  4. How do you get back cortana in search version on Windows 11 and 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brand New Aspire Windows 10, can't get past Cortana set-up, keyboard won't type.

Brand New Aspire Windows 10, can't get past Cortana set-up, keyboard won't type.: I bought a BRAND NEW Acer Aspire 3 A315-21-93EY and everything looked perfect, everything sealed, but it won't type. The Cortana voice walks you thru the set-up with the blue screen I've done this a zillion times with new laptops, not hard but I'm dead in the water after...
  6. Brand New Aspire Windows 10, can't get past Cortana set-up, keyboard won't type.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Brand New Aspire Windows 10, can't get past Cortana set-up, keyboard won't type.: I bought a BRAND NEW Acer Aspire 3 A315-21-93EY and everything looked perfect, everything sealed, but it won't type. The Cortana voice walks you thru the set-up with the blue screen I've done this a zillion times with new laptops, not hard but I'm dead in the water after...
  7. Brand New Aspire Windows 10, can't get past Cortana set-up, keyboard won't type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???

in Cortana
    How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???: I have an old laptop I'm trying to breathe new life into with a lean install of Windows 10. because I'm a masochist One example of fat I'd like to trim is cortana. I've tried uninstalling it through powershell but when I restart, cortana is still there and functioning. Yes, I...
  9. How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???: I have an old laptop I'm trying to breathe new life into with a lean install of Windows 10. because I'm a masochist One example of fat I'd like to trim is cortana. I've tried uninstalling it through powershell but when I restart, cortana is still there and functioning. Yes, I...
  10. How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???